watch now

Author Topic: Bobbi Brown Thread  (Read 113668 times)

sexytabachung

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #160 on: March 21, 2010, 08:18:28 pm »
I tried Cabo Coral today. Wala sa plano ko na bumili ng blusher and I am not a fan of Creme blushers pero WOW, I love this shade kaya Go agad ang lola. I love it. Perfect for summer and I love the natural glow effect. Sorry girls, No more stocks na sa Rustans Makati.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #161 on: March 21, 2010, 08:44:23 pm »
^oh okay thanks sis! Wish I could buy this na kaso ang dami ko pang lemming and I still have 2 bottles of foundies to use up!

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2010, 09:57:31 pm »
I tried Cabo Coral today. Wala sa plano ko na bumili ng blusher and I am not a fan of Creme blushers pero WOW, I love this shade kaya Go agad ang lola. I love it. Perfect for summer and I love the natural glow effect. Sorry girls, No more stocks na sa Rustans Makati.


and thank you for buying me one sis  :-* so excited to receive mine weeeh hahaha... BI ako pero bumawi ka with the supplist lol  :P

petitebetise

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2010, 09:17:29 pm »
Sana may dumating ulit na Calypsooooooo!

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2010, 09:27:31 pm »
bought myself a shimmer brick.in fairness,bagay pang-summer ito.:)

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2010, 09:00:42 pm »
got my cabo coral courtesy of sis sexytabachung... thank you so much again...:) let me know if you'll be shopping again para makapag BI ulit este makapabili i mean :P so nicey!!! HG <3

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #166 on: March 27, 2010, 12:54:31 am »
ur_prettyprincess: congrats sa cabo. very nice yan. :) kasi morena ako so i went for calypso para litaw.


grabe yung pot rouge, tagal ng staying power! at tsaka I never fail to get compliments from friends. ganda daw ng peach blush ko. summery daw talaga. :)


sexytabachung: you have cabo coral na??? yes! :) cabana coral collection rules! :)


shasta: darn..inggit ako. hehe.


ms. dainty: depends on your need. sa nars sheer glow, i found it too watery. though. bobbi brown's foundies are very nice.

anyhoo, i was saying the foundation that you'll buy depends on what you need. :) so if you like a sheer to medium coverage, go for skin foundation. its water-based too. and if you're oily and would opt for medium- thick coverage, go for natural finish.


anyway, how much natural finish foundation? :)

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #167 on: March 27, 2010, 12:56:57 am »
updated the price list. :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #168 on: March 27, 2010, 01:52:36 am »
gusto ko ng concealer, kaso ang dami ko pa.. haha.
Martha, mas okay ba to kesa MAC SF?

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #169 on: March 27, 2010, 02:44:00 am »
sis fashion_addict teewai  ;D love it so much! mabuti nlang ito yung meron kasi una kong mentioned ang calypso pero wala na daw... eh may 2 nalang na natitira sa rustans makati so i said go! hahaha :P buti nlang pla, kasi im fair :) yeah cabana rocks!!!  ;)

petitebetise

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #170 on: March 27, 2010, 02:54:35 pm »
Martha, same lang price lang sa Skin Foundation  :)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #171 on: March 27, 2010, 03:23:57 pm »
Ganda ng Pale Pink pot rouge! Kaso I didn't buy na. Nagpigil ako.

snowflakes08

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #172 on: March 28, 2010, 12:12:05 am »
MAC is my ultimate fave but I tried to drop by at the BB counter grabe hoard ng BB loot! I like their Skin Foundation, Concelear and Loose Powder. I even bought the BB Foundation Brush. Maui, one of the MA in BB-Shangrila, wala kasi si Dennis day off daw nung pumunta ako dun, she tried the Calypso Coral and Shimmer brick pero hindi ko binili pero dapat binili ko na siya kasi mabilis pala yun OOS. It was nice for morena talaga pero kasi I am not fan of cream blushes but now I know that ang staying power is very long.  :-\

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #173 on: March 28, 2010, 02:07:40 am »
snowflakes: naku sis dapat binili mo na! so may calypso coral pa sa shang? :) inggit ako sa haul mo!

you know what sis? even without powder on top, the pot rouge still insists on staying on your cheeks. di pa malagkit unlike mac and nyx. :)

naku sis. you're gonna get hooked on that skin foundie. HG material. i love it so much. kaso i use it up too quickly :( on my birthday i'm buying the natural finish. i'll try that one out. :) kaya bumili ako ng laura mercier tinted moisturizer to alternate with  my SF.

denise: thanks sis. :) will put that on the price list. may stock na ba ng warm natural na shade? :)

ladychris: maganda ang concealer ng bobbi brown. :) it's for everyday. ang prob with mac is may tendency mag-cake, if not blended evenly cos studio finish is quite hard to blend talaga. the creamy concealer of bobbi brown blends like a dream.

creamy concealers have the tendency to run off cos of the consistency. but bb's creamy concealer stays the whole day. :) ganda talaga products ni bobbi brown. :)

i have the corrector though. too magastos na if i got the concealer cos i was thinking whether to get the concealer or pot rouge. :p

the concealer with the powder sealer is a good product too. i was using that noong 2006. and it really did wonders in brightening my undereyes. :) it has that effect. idk. maybe because of the light yellow undertone. parang perfect mix sa medium yellow tone nating mga pinay.

but mac's sf is a good product too. much better than the studi0 sculpt. hassle lang sa mac sf antagal maubos so pagsasawaan mo talaga ang pot pati ang pagbi-blend ng matagal.  :)


Share ko lang girls, Revlon's Just Peachy cream blush is the 95% dupe of calypso coral. :)

shasta

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #174 on: March 28, 2010, 10:28:07 am »
^ I think Natural Finish is slightly more expensive than Skin Foundation. Where Skin retails as 2450, Natural Finish is around 2600-2700. I didn't buy it yet (I asked somebody who's going to the States to buy for me) because at least I'll save a few hundred pa...

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #175 on: March 28, 2010, 11:22:27 pm »
^^thanks sis, so mas mahal yung creamy concealer kesa sa corrector?

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #176 on: March 29, 2010, 12:51:36 am »
ladychris: same price. :)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2010, 08:08:21 am »
Got my creamy concealer and my corrector na sa wakas. Hay mali pala yung shade na binigay sa kin ng SA sa HKIA lat time kaya eto buy ulit ako. waaah!!!!

ladychris17, I'm not usre dyan sa pinas pero HK magkaiba price nila. =) mas mahal si creamy concealer ng mga 90HK kay correrctor. ;)

petitebetise

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2010, 01:39:50 pm »
@shasta: Ah ganun ba sis? Weird, nung tinanong ko sa Glorietta same lang daw. Baka nagkamali lang.

@Martha: May stock pa! Yun nga yung sinubukan ko nung nalaman kong walang sotck ng Beige. Kaso too yellow for moi  :-\

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2010, 02:18:19 pm »
thanks Martha and sis greenpease05! :) check out ko pag paubos na concealer ko, or hanggang makapag pigil. haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close