watch now

Author Topic: Bobbi Brown Thread  (Read 113798 times)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2010, 05:49:49 pm »
okay ba yung eye contour brush nila? napabili ako kanina e

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2010, 07:15:42 pm »
I've never tried Bobbi Brown but I saw videos on youtube na madalas ginagamit yung cream foundation nila. May ganun ba satin? I didn't see sa pricelist in the 1st page but I hope meron :) I don't know why but I kinda have this ubndending lemming for liquid/cream foundies. :(

shasta

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2010, 10:12:48 pm »
^ I think the shimmerbricks give a different effect. I've tried the TBS tester, and it was glitter on my face. The BB shimmerbrick gives more of a glow. Hmmm. Could have also been a difference in the brush used (TBS brush for TBS, Bloom blush brush/MAC 187 for BB). Methinks owning one would be worth it, but collecting them... maybe not. Foundation na lang. :)

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2010, 11:27:10 pm »
^i think worth trying naman ang shimmer bricks. as for me, di talaga ako mahilig sa shiny and glimmery make- ups. :)

and yes, i think may cream foundation sa atin. if i'm not mistaken, yun ba yung sa compact?

their skin foundation is a must- try. :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2010, 12:15:19 am »
^yes yung nasa compact, I find the packaging nice. :) Yung Oil-free. Kasing price kaya yun ng skin foundation? If mas mahal or more than 3k uhm baka no thanks nlang siguro. haha pero pag less i'll save up. :)

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2010, 01:17:40 am »
^the oil- free foundation is yung nasa bottle. nas 2750php or 2850php ata yun. yung nasa compact, i have that dati. maganda talga. forgot the price na though.

skin foundation is 2450php. mas mahal pa ang nars firming foundation. and the skin foundie, a little goes a long way. i have mine for 2 mos. and parang it can go on forever wahahaha. :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #146 on: January 14, 2010, 01:19:40 pm »
may gumagamit ba dito nung concealer nila? review naman pls if ever meron. tia!  ;)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2010, 08:14:15 pm »
^^ay sis hindi ba sya yung oil-free even finish compact foundation? gusto ko kasi magtry ng super full coverage yung mukhang doll. :D are you oily ba sis, how was it mabilis bang naubos yung cream foundie na natry mo? :)

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2010, 03:03:16 am »
Oh my, I just saw the preview of Bobbi Brown Cabana Corals Collex on Aileen's blog here.

I want that Cabo Coral Pot Rouge!!!!!! I love my Pot Rouges, sulit na sulit!

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2010, 03:25:32 am »
^ i want a cabo coral pot rouge din! and pink raspberry!

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2010, 12:17:47 am »
available ba yung color correctors sa local bobbi brown counters natin? i wish we had BB sa ATC...

biancaaa1031

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2010, 09:17:06 pm »
I recently purchased BB pot rouge in CABO CORAL. I super love it! Great for summer!! The shade gives me a gorgeous glow :) and it's also nice on the lips. :) I think this will be my HG cream blush :)

Other BB product that i love:
1. Pot Rouge in Powder Pink
2.  Creamy Concealer (I've been using BBs concealer since 2002)

I also have their shimmer brick in Sandstone (LE), eyeshadow brush, Coral powder blush, Foundation Stick, I also tried their pressed powder, it was nice but naubos in like 2 months :( I dont like their lip glosses though ibang level ang stickiness nya hahaha.

petitebetise

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2010, 09:55:20 pm »
Nice nga yung Cabo Coral  :)  lemming for Calypso din kaso OOS na, ambilis!

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2010, 10:53:20 pm »
I looove my bobbi brown cabana corals pot rouge in calypso coral. :)


haaaay...i've been wearing this for a week na! :)

naku...next ko is natural finish foundation. ang ganda ng reviews! :p

shasta

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2010, 01:14:50 am »
^Me too! Natural Finish Foundation is the better version of Skin Foundation daw! Or at least the version for oily-skinned people. So excited!

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2010, 01:43:28 pm »
patulan ko na kaya Cabo Coral?

shasta

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #156 on: March 20, 2010, 10:33:07 pm »
Got to try out the Natural Finish foundation - VERY promising. Perfect color match too!

ms.dainty

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2010, 11:31:13 pm »
im torn between nars sheer glow and bobbi brown skin foundation. and then i got to read a review about bobbi brown's natural finish foundation. hay. isip isip. hehe. :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2010, 11:41:43 pm »
^^meron na ba sis? hindi ba testers palang?

shasta

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2010, 08:05:53 pm »
Meron na sa Rustans yesterday sis. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close