watch now

Author Topic: Bobbi Brown Thread  (Read 113630 times)

inakisgurl

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2009, 07:26:50 pm »
sis any reviews about bobbi brown face touch up stick? for the price tag of 1400, ok ba ito?

Daphna

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2009, 11:40:48 pm »
I'm excited at their upcoming collection. I want to get another shimmerbrick.

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2009, 12:24:02 am »
yeah. yung coral something ata yung new collection. :)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2009, 12:42:04 pm »
wala pa ba yung shimmerbricks for holidays?...yung mini?...pa pm [textspeak!] po number ng bobbi brown any branch...thanks...

Daphna

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2009, 01:55:15 pm »
@ shopaholic18, I have not seen any the last time I was in their Shangri-la branch.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2009, 02:42:50 pm »
^thanks sis, last time i went to makati sabi nila november daw, almost dec na, hindi ko na kasi ncheck ulit...

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2009, 03:24:56 pm »
baka meron na sis. :) hmmm...macheck nga.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2009, 03:27:29 pm »
^sis pa update nlng ako...thanks...

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2009, 01:49:21 pm »
i saw the mini shimmerbricks yesterday, im not familiar with the older ones pero my verdict not worth it...3k+ for a small shimmerbrick compared to regular sized na 2,200...SA told me their new packaging made it more expensive...lemmings killed...

Daphna

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2009, 01:51:37 pm »
@ shopaholic18, how many are they in a set?

I was badly disappointed with their shimmerbrick. I had one for the longest time like a year and I just discovered it at the back of my makeup box. When I used them, I didn't see anything spectacular about it. Maybe that's the reason why I had them at the back of the box in the first place.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2009, 03:56:12 pm »
there are three mini shimmerbricks but not in a set as what i thought. the SA told me its 3k+ for each mini shimmerbrick because they change the packaging for metal and magnet stuff...imo i dont think its worth it though...

Daphna

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2009, 03:59:20 pm »
Oh my. Its really expensive compared to a full sized shimmerbrick. I don't mind having the old package even if it has so many fingerprints on it. I don't buy a product based on a packaging.

shasta

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2009, 04:09:45 pm »
I love the shimmerbricks! Ang glowy and rosy ng cheeks ko when I use it, and I never see glitter chunks (when applied lightly of course). Pero for 3k, guh, no thanks.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2009, 04:11:41 pm »
kaya nga sis...i think sometimes we need to be wise spenders... ;)

newmumi

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2010, 02:36:01 am »
i love my bb e/s pewter! long wearing siya talaga...

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2010, 07:28:11 am »
Never ko talagang nagustuhan ang shimmerbricks. Sobrang low ang appeal ng bobbi brown sa akin, i find them overprice. Although ok naman products nila.

kim_trasher07

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2010, 11:28:58 am »
I have BB bronzing powder in dark.  my gosh $40.00! When i got it natakot ako sa color kasi ang dark nga nya. but when i applied it. ok naman pala, hindi muddy look. tsaka matte sya. Gusto ko din matry yung natural shade ng bronzing powder nila.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2010, 11:29:59 am »
parang same lang ba yung bb shimmerbrick at tbs shimmerwaves?

lovecosmetics

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2010, 01:58:15 pm »
i like their shimmerbricks too! i use it whenever i wear semi heavy eyeliner and wala ng blush, highlights na lang sa cheeks and gloss=)

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Bobbi Brown Thread
« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2010, 02:13:53 am »
may lalabas silang mini shimmerbricks. parang cute yon. :p

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close