We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Beauty Blender sponge dupe: Forever21 sponges/ Sonia Kashuk/ Sephorahttp://nattyngeorge.blogspot.com/2010/11/beauty-blender-dupe-for-under-2.html
mga sis may alam ba kayong good dupe for smashbox primer?
sis yung ELF face primer pwedeng dupe for smashbox primer, for me much better pa [textspeak!] sa SB.
any local dupe for mac studiofix nc20?
I have a question... Probably a "reverse-dupe"I love the color of WetNWild in Rosebud. It's a perfect shade for me. Blooming ako tingnan wearing this. But i really hate the packaging. Nag crack yung plastic cover, and I can't twist the bullet.Meron bang MAC na kasing shade ng WetNWid Rosebud?