We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^200/pack of 72 wipes yata yung Pampers Baby Fresh wipes sa S&R. I might buy there na lang pag ubos na yung stock ni Zoe. What I dont like lang sa yan is that walang resealable na pack (yata ah..). So when I buy that refills, I really need the big bulky tub. Super magconsume ng space sa diaper bag eh.
^ hehe, maganda yung pink, mabango diba? parang powder din ang amoy? hay, tagal ko na gusto pumunta s&r till now hindi pa rin natutuloy. hehe. balitaan mo ko Meg kung how much yung wipes na makikita mo dun ha. thanks
I'm using Johnsons Baby Wipes (pink one) very affordable, not bulky and the scent is okay. i hardly use wipes na rin ngayon, pang travel nalang talaga siya and i also bring extra water just for my baby, minsan kasi may parang hindi ko gusto amoy ng water from comfort rooms, just to keep it safe yun lang talaga. pero so far the Johnsons Baby Wipes are okay naman.