We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've probably said this a million times but I'd say it again. I LOVE ONE TREE HILL and it's the best!! The music, casts and the story! Season 7 was GREAT! The new casts really made up (IMO) for Leyton's absence but it would be great if they'll return for Julian and Brooke's wedding (great scene when Julian proposed to Brooke)! =) And my fave TV couple in the whole wide world is gonna have a 2nd baby!! Naley!! ♥I just love how Clay loves Quinn.. Meron na namang new psycho sa OTH..hhaha!I hope Micheal Grubbs would return for season 8..his music kicks a**..! =)Can't wait for OTH Season GR8!!!I'm starting to love Alex..Hope she returns for Season GR8!! =)