watch now

Author Topic: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]  (Read 31064 times)

quolet

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 04:49:34 am »
im done with season 7. ;D

micci

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 12:08:53 pm »
^sis,di ba halos nagstart pa lang yung season7?ako nga hintay ko muna mabuo para hindi nakakabitin :)

badmonkey

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2009, 12:57:55 pm »
im done with season 7. ;D

How? I mean, di ba kasisimula pa lang nya?

quolet

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2009, 10:39:10 pm »
kinuha ko sa pinsan ko sis.downloaded. ;D

g87

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 11:20:06 pm »
^ :o really? how many episodes for season 7? so available na pala to download all episodes. galing :)

miar88raim

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 11:28:44 pm »
^^ Sis are you sure you watched season seven and not six? :-)

Anyway, I'm kind of glad that the Lucas-Peyton chapter finally ended. Although it is strange not having them (Lucas, especially) in the series anymore I appreciate the focus they're giving Brooke's character. I love her with Julian! As long as they provide a closure for all the remaining characters this season, I personally wouldn't mind if they don't have an eighth.

quolet

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 12:02:53 am »
few episodes of season 7 palang sis. ;D

badmonkey

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2009, 06:39:06 pm »
I'm still watching this and loving it.

Infairness, kahit nawala ang main characters, Lucas and Peyton, nadadala pa din nila.

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2009, 06:21:19 pm »
After the pilot episode, I thought I was gonna be more adamant in watching OTH. When I caught up with the next episodes, my love for OTH was renewed and now I'm hooked again. I'm starting to like Quinn and Clay. I love how the depth of the characters are being built. And now, I don't miss Lucas and Peyton anymore :D

Oh and wow, Rachel is back! As Mrs. Scott. :D

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2009, 10:18:42 pm »
Last episode was ah-ma-zing! Sobrang hooked ako with Dan's show and what he did to Renee! :)

And Clay's story was so heartbreaking.

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2009, 01:29:59 pm »
After the pilot episode, I thought I was gonna be more adamant in watching OTH. When I caught up with the next episodes, my love for OTH was renewed and now I'm hooked again. I'm starting to like Quinn and Clay. I love how the depth of the characters are being built. And now, I don't miss Lucas and Peyton anymore :D

Oh and wow, Rachel is back! As Mrs. Scott

sis bakit mrs. scott na siya?. :D

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2009, 07:37:44 pm »
^ She married Dan :)

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2009, 10:09:29 am »
^Whhhattt?!!! Shocking huh....so Dan is a good man na talaga? =)

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2009, 11:40:47 am »
^ Seems like it, sis :) I'm amazed how much I enjoy OTH more than GG these days :) Clay is amazing. And Millie's character has been more and more evolving.

g87

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2009, 01:54:46 am »
i wonder what's gonna happen to millie in the next episodes. i love her and mouth together pa naman. hmm.

quinn is hot ah! in fairness, but a little emo like peyton. haha.  ;)

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2009, 01:56:03 pm »
Me too. I was taken aback when I saw blood come out of her nose. I never imagined her to be a cokehead. :(

kheng02

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2009, 10:12:40 pm »
Ang sad talaga nung kay brooke, kala ko buntis na siya! :(

gusto ko na ngayon talaga si brooke and julian, dati peyton lucas ako eh  ;D

silke

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 10:10:26 am »
di ko na pinapanood yung bago season kasi wala na si lucas at peyton e sila pa naman fave characters ko dun.

browbeater

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2009, 02:38:56 am »
hay kinikilig ako dito. more!

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: One Tree Hill [Thread 2]
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2009, 10:33:52 pm »
Brooke has always been my favorite character since the start of the season, and I used to like Brooke and Lucas together. haha! until the end I never lose hope that they might still end up together. But I'm currently loving Brooke and Julian. Julian just seem so sweet and good for Brooke.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close