watch now

Author Topic: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!  (Read 191051 times)

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Thanks, sis! That's an affordable detergent nga. I hope it works for cloth diapers.

maude

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #341 on: August 12, 2014, 04:33:08 pm »
I used Charlie's soap before, bo issues naman. Mahirap lang bilhin, sa mga group buys pa ko nakakakuha. I signed up for HHN and tried both their liquid and powder detergent, ok naman. Then, recently, I tried Messy Bessy, both in liquid and powder form. Parang better siya than HHN and mas mabango. Parang amoy eucalyptus or whatever. :) stick muna ko with Messy Bessy siguro. Planning to try Victoria din.

morrigan-erinyes

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #342 on: August 13, 2014, 05:38:54 pm »
Bought Cycles (kasi nagmamadali na) pero I'm going to try Human Heart Nature's Tough Love Liquid Detergent.

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #343 on: August 13, 2014, 10:14:18 pm »
^^ I wanna try nga yang Messy Bessy.. sana makabili this weekend... meron din ba sila bottle&nipple cleanser?

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #344 on: August 13, 2014, 11:08:23 pm »
^ i use their dishwashing liquid as my son's bottle cleaner. maganda sya as im still using it, matipid pa. lasts more than 2 months cleaning 8 bottles. everyday yan.

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2014, 08:54:54 am »
^ thanks sis. Will buy Messy Bessy sa weekend. Para masubukan pagkaubos ng ginagamit now. Currently using D-Nee laundry detergent (before this we used Cycles) and Cradle for the bottles. We still want to try other brands to check alin pinaka-economical na ok naman for baby's things.

maude

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #346 on: August 20, 2014, 03:18:45 pm »
^i haven't tried the messy bessy dishwashing liquid yet. I use HHN's Tough Love dishwashing liquid. Will try that next.

msdrizzlee

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #347 on: August 22, 2014, 09:32:37 am »
I used Charlie's soap before, bo issues naman. Mahirap lang bilhin, sa mga group buys pa ko nakakakuha. I signed up for HHN and tried both their liquid and powder detergent, ok naman. Then, recently, I tried Messy Bessy, both in liquid and powder form. Parang better siya than HHN and mas mabango. Parang amoy eucalyptus or whatever. :) stick muna ko with Messy Bessy siguro. Planning to try Victoria din.

hi sis! where do you buy Messy Bessy detergents? I checked kasi dun sa Sesou, messy bessy dishwashing liquid lang yung meron sila, wala silang detergents :( though meron silang Victoria dun, so iyon ang ni-try ko, ok naman but I like to try din Messy Bessy sana. thanks.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #348 on: August 28, 2014, 07:28:17 pm »
^ i use their dishwashing liquid as my son's bottle cleaner. maganda sya as im still using it, matipid pa. lasts more than 2 months cleaning 8 bottles. everyday yan.

How much messy bessy?  Bought cycles muna at S&R but hubby says it is 50 cheaper at pioneer centre supermarket.

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #349 on: August 29, 2014, 11:45:17 am »
^ its 145 for the 500ml

hebjr06

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #350 on: September 06, 2014, 02:35:22 am »
I used hhn liquid detergent for the clothes of my baby no chemical ingredient kasi at safe sa skin ni baby pero pag nagtitipid ok na yung perla :)

mhytch23

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #351 on: September 11, 2014, 04:35:37 pm »
Hi sis, is it safe to use PERLA WHITE for babies clothes? sabi kasi nila safe daw yun for babies e. and ok lang ba gumamit ng fabcon sa mga damit ni baby? I'm afraid it may irritate my baby's skin.

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #352 on: September 11, 2014, 04:56:40 pm »
I'm using Cycles for my newborn clothes and Perla for his cloth diapers. Magastos kasi if cycles din for his cloth diapers.

^ Fab con may irritate our little one's sensitive skin, wait until baby turns 1 just to be sure. I used fab con in my eldest when he turned 2. :)

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #353 on: September 11, 2014, 06:14:44 pm »
Hi sis, is it safe to use PERLA WHITE for babies clothes? sabi kasi nila safe daw yun for babies e. and ok lang ba gumamit ng fabcon sa mga damit ni baby? I'm afraid it may irritate my baby's skin.

Perla white is the BEST soap for newborn's clothing. No need for fabcon, malambot na sya on its own.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #354 on: September 11, 2014, 06:59:33 pm »
May powder ba na Perla White? I only see yun bar aa grocery. Type ko yun babas muna ng 30 mins bago kusot e.

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #355 on: September 11, 2014, 11:46:54 pm »
^ ang alam ko wala. pwede ka mag-grate oero ang effort.

i used smartsteps kasi mas mura sa cycles, okay naman.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #356 on: September 12, 2014, 12:00:46 am »
^ try ko nga Smart Steps pag naubos na yun Cycles. Nagugustuhan ko na yun amoy ng Cycles. Mabango din daw yun Tough Love and much cheaper din.

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #357 on: September 12, 2014, 12:14:10 am »
Feedback ni yaya sa Smart Steps - nag-aamoy kulob ang clothes pag di masyado naarawan (like if kelangan indoor patuyuin kasi umuulan). So me time she had to re-wash some clothes. Pag napatuyo naman sa araw e walang amoy-kulob.

So far ang ok sa amin are: D-Nee, Perwoll, Cycles.

msdrizzlee

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #358 on: September 12, 2014, 08:01:32 am »
ayaw din ng yaya ng son ko ng smart steps, hirap daw makatanggal ng stains at di mabango. ok sa kanya yung cycles, victoria or ivory snow. pero since mahal ang ivory snow, victoria na lang gamit nya lagi plus perla bar.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Brands of detergents and fabric softeners for baby's clothes. NEW THREAD!
« Reply #359 on: September 12, 2014, 06:13:22 pm »
I use Surf powder (yellow) for my baby's clothes. Para daw hindi maging sensitive ang skin ni baby.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close