watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150502 times)

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #600 on: September 12, 2013, 03:10:02 pm »
leggings

Perfume_Lover

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #601 on: September 12, 2013, 04:24:47 pm »
hiphop
super super high heels
skirt na parang panty na ang itsura

ladygaga1013

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #602 on: October 05, 2013, 08:42:29 pm »
fitted blouse and leggings. never ever...

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #603 on: October 06, 2013, 07:56:45 am »
Leggings na colorful... USO ngayon.


same here, colorful and printed! omg, not flattering at all!

wineforwinter

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #604 on: October 06, 2013, 09:00:24 am »
clear strap bra.. it looks cheap! i'd rather wear strapless or go braless.

mrsjaborts

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #605 on: October 08, 2013, 11:40:37 pm »
rubber shoes with heels.. or whatever you wanna call them.. basta yung parang converse sneakers na may high heels... i think whoever thought of that did not have any appreciation for the distinct functionality of rubber shoes from high heels, lolz. rubber shoes is made for a specific purpose, same goes for the high heels. there are certain things that we should not force to go together.. haha :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #606 on: October 09, 2013, 10:41:01 pm »
Palazzo pants and leggings

shayshay

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #607 on: October 11, 2013, 08:12:09 am »
Hanging blouse

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #608 on: October 24, 2013, 10:12:14 am »
sneaker wedges. most useless, ugliest trend ever. 

joycefler

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #609 on: October 30, 2013, 12:49:57 am »
i will never be caught dead wearing anything hip hop clothing. blech!

biyach

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #610 on: February 14, 2014, 01:21:04 pm »
leggings with bitin na top! shoot me if you see me in this ensemble! :D

plus yung nauuso na garland/floral headpiece na parang pang-flower girls on weddings.. :P
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 01:29:39 pm by biyach »

bellelaide

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #611 on: March 28, 2014, 01:31:03 pm »
* colorful na leggings  :o
* bulaklakin na shoes/pumps?
* wedge sneakers
* polkadots na pants  :-X
* leggings + bitin na top
* hiphop na pants
* palazzo pants
* Hello Kitty/mga cartoon characters mula ulo hanggang paa
* mini skirt na kita na pempem

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #612 on: April 02, 2014, 01:23:33 pm »
- jeggings and leggings (especially the makukulay variety).
- skater skirts  (IMHO, it's not good on a "curvy" figure like mine)
- wedge sneakers - kung heels heels lang, kung sneakers, eh sneakers lang, wag pagsamahin...


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close