watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150554 times)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #580 on: January 22, 2013, 12:03:05 pm »
^same here sis! kala ko ako lang ang ayaw sa violet! the sound of the color alone makes me cringe lol  :o

shellenic

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #581 on: January 23, 2013, 11:57:45 am »
My Sweatpants!!!! XD

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #582 on: January 23, 2013, 11:58:59 am »
nude colored leggings

DV

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #583 on: May 28, 2013, 09:28:28 am »
plaid shirts

patchi2012

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #584 on: May 28, 2013, 12:29:32 pm »
gladiator sandals

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #585 on: May 28, 2013, 01:53:09 pm »
 a heel less  shoes....feeling ko matutumba ako  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

aebrbiyc2009

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #586 on: June 13, 2013, 11:32:46 am »
White or nude leggings. :P

ching-chung-chang

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #587 on: July 10, 2013, 11:39:52 am »
Super short shorts na exposed ang butt cleavage :D

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #588 on: August 12, 2013, 07:55:55 pm »
Skinny Jeans
Stiletto / High Heels
Shorts Shorts
Sleeveless

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #589 on: August 13, 2013, 05:28:12 pm »
Crocs. It screams UGLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

I think you are referring to their clogs? But marami namang cute sandals from Crocs. They're comfortable and durable pa.  :)

stylista

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #590 on: August 15, 2013, 03:09:23 am »
plaid shirt and wedge sneakers

jobelle1984

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #591 on: August 15, 2013, 03:02:49 pm »
all fake-shoes, watches,bags,sun glasses-buy na lang me ng local brand na maganda quality
tube-nalalaglag saken eh
killer high heels
maong skirt-i dunno why ayaw ko talaga nito datin pa maybe di bagay saken-hehe
 

uhmn isip pa ko ng iba, for now yan muna list ko... ;)

ritznmore

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #592 on: August 17, 2013, 01:59:36 am »
See through clothes with black underwear!  And I won't ever be caught wearing fake clothes, bags, watches and jewelries!

vaned

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #593 on: August 18, 2013, 02:26:58 pm »
guess watches
crocs sandals

and I am not sure of the spelling.. dried merthiolate on the nails hahaha

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #594 on: August 20, 2013, 02:03:27 am »
Jeje cap. ;D

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #595 on: August 26, 2013, 09:21:57 am »
Printed leggings
super duper oversized sunglasses
wedge sneakers (these are not for me, hindi bagay)
vibram (weird talaga)

ching-chung-chang

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #596 on: September 03, 2013, 11:22:54 am »
UGG boots and PJs in the supermarket. grabe dito, every now and then nakakakita ako dito ng women shopping in their PJs

angelstandingby

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #597 on: September 05, 2013, 11:16:12 pm »
Hanging blouse, heels higher than 3 inches

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #598 on: September 05, 2013, 11:55:05 pm »
Leggings na colorful... USO ngayon.

sweetie_shie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #599 on: September 07, 2013, 12:33:16 am »
mini-skirt & spaghetti  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close