watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150764 times)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #480 on: August 12, 2012, 02:39:57 pm »
^ Indeed. They look so dangerous. LOL.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #481 on: August 21, 2012, 03:06:13 pm »
I actually have a pair of Jeffrey Campbell heelless shoes and they're surprisingly comfortable. :P There's something sa heel part that doesn't make me tumble over considering I'm not stick-thin naman.

We regular people can actually make it work with the right outfit and syempre sa lugar na pupuntahan. Alangan isuot mo sa mall while shopping diba, weird talaga. ;D

CebuGem

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #482 on: August 22, 2012, 12:32:25 pm »
super shorts shorts.

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #483 on: August 22, 2012, 01:15:03 pm »
Ako din.. napagoogle tuloy ako dahil sa shoes na 'to.. hahaha.. Ako din hindi ako mapapasuot ng ganitong shoes.. parang madadapa ako.. ^_^

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #484 on: September 03, 2012, 04:42:55 pm »
Jhenpretty:  they look very dangerous, no?

Ohcmon: I find them realyl intimidating talaga. Saka hindi na masyado appropriate for my age.


on topic:  see-through blouse


DV

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #485 on: September 03, 2012, 05:51:49 pm »
denim shorts
cropped pants

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #486 on: September 06, 2012, 02:48:00 pm »
What Chuvaness is wearing

iamoptimistic

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #487 on: September 06, 2012, 03:19:56 pm »
skimpy shorts (unless on the beach)

yong mga labas ang pusod.. i was like, maglinis muna ok??? kahit keribels ko mag-show ng tummy and Navel, NEVER! (again unless on the beach)  ;)

lastly, yong one color from head to toe! seriously?!  :P

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #488 on: September 06, 2012, 04:47:49 pm »
^The one color thing from head to toe looks old, seriously. Kahit ibang hues or textures man lang sana. I have a co-worker who dresses like that :P

Grabe the Heelless shoes. I will NEVER wear that unless I want a speed dial to the emergency room. I swear, it looks like suicide waiting to happen.

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #489 on: September 06, 2012, 11:22:05 pm »
^i can relate sis.. nakakita ako nyan minsan sa MRT .. as in purple sya lahat from top to toe! sakit sa mata grabe.. hahaha..


eto pa.. i will never be caught wearing ruffles all over! :P

rics

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #490 on: September 07, 2012, 04:43:20 am »

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #491 on: September 07, 2012, 07:16:36 am »
^yeah, I dont understand her fashion lol.

joyceleste

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #492 on: September 07, 2012, 11:09:56 am »
for me:

1) bodycon dresses in loud or neon colors
2) super-short *censored* shorts na parang panty na
3) stilettos over 7 inches long

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #493 on: September 07, 2012, 03:44:54 pm »
^^ mukhang very dangerous nga yang heel less shoes na yan..

On topic- very short shorts. Maliban na lang kung nasa bahay. ^_^

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #494 on: September 08, 2012, 11:27:53 am »
^i can relate sis.. nakakita ako nyan minsan sa MRT .. as in purple sya lahat from top to toe! sakit sa mata grabe.. hahaha..



are you sure it wasn't Barney the dinosaur that you saw? lol

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #495 on: September 20, 2012, 10:52:57 am »
-yup big no no un isang kulay lang from H to T, para kang binalot sa isang malaking tela
may prof kami dati ganyan, purple din tapos medyo malaki pa cya, pati bag at sandals purple din....pero ang tawag ng mga classmates ko Grimace....


-big no no din un leggings na parang jeans ang design pero drawing lang un mga bulsa??? hehe natatawa ako dun eh

-neon colored na skinny jeans, un super sakit sa mata na orange or lime green

-open toe sandals ng di nakapedicure ang paa
-un shorts na parang pinutol na jeans? cut offs ba tawag dun?? un tastas pa un hem
-super haba na pants na natatapakan na ng sarili mong shoes, pag masyado mahaba para sa yo un pants eh tahiin mo muna un laylayan...baka madapa ka pa nun
-t-shirts na may logo ng mga sikat na designer pero halata namang galing sa tiangge...kasi obvious naman na di gagawa ang mga designer ng ganun t-shirts di ba??? I rather wear un mga walang nakasulat na t-shirts na mura din pero mga drawing lang ng pusa or ng rainbow or mga cartoons ganun


ayka

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #496 on: September 22, 2012, 03:24:37 am »
...harem pants!!!

edhel_espyn

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #497 on: September 22, 2012, 04:37:15 am »
OT: Heel-less shoes, I tried them on at a store kasi na-curious ako, they actually have this support on the heel part na kahit you rest your weight there, you can still balance yourself out. But di ko binili kasi ang mahal at wala namang heel! Haha! Bale I'll pay a good price for a shoe if lahat ng parts kumpleto. :P

On-topic:
- Ruffle-hemmed mullet skirts. I get mullet skirts, they look nice, especially those delicate chiffon ones when styled correctly, pero ruffle-hemmed ones just make you look like some spanish dancer. Ole!

- People who wear super platform stilletos at the mall. On other occasions, yes, acceptable... but can you -really- walk and shop with those on? I saw someone wearing super heels at the mall once, I bumped into her a few hours later and naka-tsinelas na. Bumili nalang ata ng flipflops kasi masakit na yung heels! Yan kasi!

- I can't quite pull off long-sleeved sheer tops and closed siya to the topmost button sa neck. I feel like I'm choking. o.O

- Nerdy glasses with plastic lenses. Aw.

- I still don't understand fitflops or crocs.

- Bedazzled jeans. Just... nooooo. Yung may sparkles or studs sa back pockets or worse, sparkly text all around the jeans! Nyay!

- fake bags or clothes. Nobody will hold it against you to wear unbranded anything! Or local branded ones! Come on now!

- Kitten heels. I don't understand this... it's like heel height limbo, it can't make up its mind if it's a flat or a full-blown stiletto.

- Lace-up/Sneaker stilettos. Girl, no. :(

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #498 on: September 22, 2012, 05:10:53 am »
anything that makes me look fat  :D

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #499 on: September 22, 2012, 02:21:10 pm »
I will never be caught wearing see through blouse.. Yung parang kulambo.. Hindi ako comfortable.. ^_^

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close