watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150804 times)

bubbles_sandy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #460 on: July 17, 2012, 11:06:31 am »
faked bags
leggings

blahblahblahxx

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #461 on: July 26, 2012, 02:00:51 am »
CROCS
Fake designer bags/purse
Anything Ed Hardy
Jeggings
Clogs
Jesus sandals

miloo

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #462 on: July 26, 2012, 10:27:21 pm »
crocs
harem pants
& bubble skirts!

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #463 on: August 01, 2012, 09:10:52 am »
bustier style tops
crocs
mumus
parachute pants

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #464 on: August 01, 2012, 10:04:04 am »
^ same here, mumus and parachute pants

More:
Clogs
Fishnet stockings
Hippie or chunky headbands
Ripped (or dirty) jeans
Contact lenses for japorms only
Dark Brown or shocking orange lipstick

melvel

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #465 on: August 01, 2012, 10:34:53 am »
I used to say I will never be caught wearing leggings but now I love them.  Long tunic-leggings are my outfits of choice when traveling lately.

maurm78

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #466 on: August 01, 2012, 01:23:23 pm »
i agree with the mullet skirt :0

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #467 on: August 01, 2012, 05:32:10 pm »
-fishnet stockings
-skirts shorty short na parang underwear na sa super iksi (kulang na lang eh may mag-hello) ::).
-Super high heels (i pity those who wear super high heels sa mall).
-Shirt with tatak in front (i don't want to be a walking advertisement) :P

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #468 on: August 04, 2012, 12:40:34 am »
^^^ what's wrong with crocs? i love crocs pa naman.... :(

i also can't wear leggings
jeggings
and super short shorts
hanging blouse
stretchable tops na nakabakat na bilbil (how i hate)

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #469 on: August 07, 2012, 09:28:57 pm »
short shorts
short skirts
hanging blouse
mullet skirts
heel-less shoes

chemarie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #470 on: August 09, 2012, 01:05:23 am »
I will never be caught wearing boots, di ko talaga feel 'to. :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #471 on: August 09, 2012, 10:01:28 pm »
Disagree with the mullet skirts. I think may binabagayan na occasion eto and bagay lang siya sa tall girls.
you're right sis, may binabagayan :) lalo na tall girls.
Di ko lang talaga ma take ang heeless shoes na yan.

I saw a lady on Facebook, wearing neon necklace, bunch of arm candies, heeless shoes, corset paired with colored jeans. Fashion Trend overload yata.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 10:06:26 pm by stylishmomy »

teacher.mocha

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #472 on: August 09, 2012, 10:34:30 pm »
White shoes (for some reason these always look like I’m a nurse)
Jelly shoes

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #473 on: August 11, 2012, 06:07:47 pm »
nakakaloka agn Heeless shoes. :D

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #474 on: August 11, 2012, 06:12:41 pm »
anything fake
heelless shoes
hot pants

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #475 on: August 11, 2012, 08:38:23 pm »
nakakaloka agn Heeless shoes. :D
kala ko talaga ako lang ang naloloka sa shoes na yan sis :D It really does catches attention, but not a good one right? it's not like "omg those are really cute shoes! I want" but rather "omg ano ba yan ang weird"

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #476 on: August 11, 2012, 08:46:26 pm »
^^^ Feeling ko magta-tumbling ako pag isinuot ko. LOL.

DV

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #477 on: August 11, 2012, 09:24:23 pm »
Kahit gaano kauso, I can't bring myself to wear skinny jeans. I'm more of a straight leg/boot cut person.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #478 on: August 11, 2012, 09:33:40 pm »
Hahaha i google it pa. Akala ko merong heels na transparent yan yon pala wala talaga. Parang ang hirap suotin.

hot_chili

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #479 on: August 11, 2012, 09:48:13 pm »
^^^ Feeling ko magta-tumbling ako pag isinuot ko. LOL.

Thats what im thinking too. Anyone have tried? I have no idea kung paano nila gagawing comfortable isuot yan. and ive seen ones with spikes na metal, OMG so lady ga**! Kahit may magbigay sakin ng isang dosena nyan i will never wear them ever

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close