watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 151067 times)

reych_05

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #300 on: June 03, 2011, 11:03:33 am »
super short shorts

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #301 on: June 07, 2011, 08:48:33 am »
65%polyester,35%cotton shirts.

hot_pink

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #302 on: June 07, 2011, 10:01:24 am »
snake skin jeans/leather jeans/hair band with giant feathers/accents

glitterysugar

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #303 on: June 07, 2011, 10:29:04 am »

high-waisted pants and eto, i cringe everytime i see someone wearing leggings paired with a short top. kung friends ko lang sila, sasabihin ko talaga na hindi maganda.

simplyme28

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2011, 05:30:23 pm »
^korek.. leggings is a NO NO with short tops..  ;)

kreez

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #305 on: June 09, 2011, 09:36:17 pm »
headphones while walking in the street.... as in headphones ha not earphones, dito ang dami kong nakikita specially yung nasa early 20s sporting headphones while walking.... hindi maganda

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #306 on: June 11, 2011, 03:28:30 am »
^ headphones? as in the skullcandy, beats bose etc? why naman? i have a few male friends who does that. haha

---
OT: circle lenses -- my eyes can't take the material they use. ang kapal.  :o
tattered tops. it's becoming a trend pero it doesn't suit me

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2011, 01:06:04 pm »
fake fitflops, matigas ang material niya kapag nilakad, yung original worth it talaga.
I go for quality rather than suffer.

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #308 on: June 17, 2011, 10:26:10 pm »
i cringe everytime i see someone wearing leggings paired with a short top. kung friends ko lang sila, sasabihin ko talaga na hindi maganda.

check! hindi talaga okay, tapos yung iba minsan may VPL pa. :(

CoCo ChAnEL

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #309 on: June 17, 2011, 10:43:22 pm »
shoulder pads!!!!

mypurplesummer

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2011, 01:02:04 am »
- jeans na leggings
- over sa ruffles na dress or top
- printed shirt + printed bottom = is a NONO. :D
- crocs

prisma

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2011, 06:23:44 pm »
Leggings with a short top.  Camel toe alert!

juana_antonia

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2011, 07:58:37 pm »
fake designer bags

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #313 on: June 27, 2011, 07:59:00 pm »
Tube tops. If I have something to cover my shoulders, that would do. Lol :)
Checkered/colored jeans

meisaia

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #314 on: July 02, 2011, 07:57:59 am »
super weird headbands with all their ribbons and feathers.....

i srsrly don't get why people wear this at the mall. :))

DV

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #315 on: July 02, 2011, 08:57:05 am »
... a scarf in Manila.

chefytine

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #316 on: July 02, 2011, 09:01:58 am »
shortshorts because i have biglegs ;)
denim leggings :o
flare jeans

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #317 on: July 23, 2011, 11:55:46 pm »
Fakes!

From clothes to bags (even shoes). Mas ok pa magsuot ng hindi naman branded kesa magflaunt ng fake naman. Lalo pa yung talagang printed pa yung name ng brand pero fake pala.

blooming

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #318 on: July 23, 2011, 11:59:42 pm »
slippers in an office workday

prisma

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #319 on: July 24, 2011, 04:39:31 am »
Leggings partnered with a short top.
Very short shorts

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close