watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150994 times)

mrs.S.

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #280 on: March 09, 2011, 10:47:50 pm »
sanuk loafers

StrawberryJammy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #281 on: March 10, 2011, 11:45:10 am »
fake bags and clothes, but i'm not into branded either. kahit walang brand ayos na basta di fake.
shirts na may conry messages
crocs
tops with plunging necklines
mini skirts
animal prints

abbey

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #282 on: March 29, 2011, 11:07:19 am »
- colored and printed leggings (i find them a bit trashy :-X)
- animal prints
- harem pants (so weird looking hehe)
- anything na neon (sakit sa mata)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #283 on: March 29, 2011, 05:38:06 pm »
for now, harem pants

mrs.S.

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #284 on: March 30, 2011, 04:40:05 am »
oxford shoes..its not me and it will not flatter my legs

pau_0110

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #285 on: May 04, 2011, 04:24:54 pm »
- statement shirts na wala namang kwenta ang nakasulat
- fake signature bags
- crocs

nickie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #286 on: May 04, 2011, 04:30:48 pm »
T-back panty  :( di ko kaya parang meron ano.... sa pwet ko tee hee!

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #287 on: May 06, 2011, 09:08:13 am »
clown colored blouses

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #288 on: May 08, 2011, 08:03:12 pm »
high waist jeans
blouses/shirts in loud colors or with complicated geometric patterns
fishnet stockings
harem pants
crocs
fake signature bags and shoes


hairt mini

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #289 on: May 08, 2011, 08:37:15 pm »
crocs
super high heels
mini skit with leggings
fake bags/clothings
super fit na damit na halos mag mukha nang suman Lol! (feeling sexy hehe)

prettyness

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #290 on: May 09, 2011, 02:28:27 pm »
fake bags
sanuk loafers  ;D

simplyme28

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #291 on: May 09, 2011, 03:31:02 pm »
-T-back.. tried wearing it once nakakailang talaga... hahahaha..
-mini skirt with leggings
-colored skinny jeans (especially orange, neon green, pink)
-fishnet stockings
-high waist jeans
-animal prints ;D


simplyme28

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #293 on: May 10, 2011, 10:04:43 am »
^agree ;)

AlwaysFresh

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #294 on: May 23, 2011, 01:57:16 pm »
- UGG Boots
- Harem pants
- statement t-shirts

rockaby11

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #295 on: May 26, 2011, 03:56:38 am »
he he
t-back-nandidiri ako pagpumapasok sa pwet ko ang string...lols
crocs
high waist jeans

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #296 on: May 26, 2011, 02:47:28 pm »
Jodphurs. Just not my thing

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #297 on: May 29, 2011, 11:01:53 am »
animal prints
tight pants or leggings with short tops

showermist

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #298 on: May 29, 2011, 11:02:40 am »
neon tights  ;D

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #299 on: May 29, 2011, 03:40:02 pm »
same with sis domestic diva..hindi ko din trip ang ganung fashion statement.  awww

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close