watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150989 times)

choco_pie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #260 on: January 17, 2011, 12:01:24 pm »
zara ang mahal naman kasi diba gusto ko kaso hindi kaya ng budget

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #261 on: January 17, 2011, 09:20:36 pm »
^^ haha, ako din sis, nagcheck ako nung further reduction nila this weekend, di pa rin kaya haha. may mga within budget pero super simple, yung mga may cartoon characters na shirts, i can buy it somewhere else for a lower price pero same concept. -- nothing against those who can afford zara though, i envy you mga chochal. :)

i won't be caught wearing backless outfits. baka ako pulmonyahin.

cuppie_cake

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #262 on: January 18, 2011, 03:48:20 am »
uber high heels
mini skirt
fake bags
crocs-- sorry but not my style

legal2shop

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #263 on: January 18, 2011, 06:28:37 pm »
harem pants
neon jeans
sleeveless tops - not until i get a liposuction and complete my UA laser hair removal
orange shirts - so not into the prison look

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #264 on: January 21, 2011, 08:43:50 am »
melissa shoes, the jelly material is not worth the price at all.

edhel_espyn

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2011, 12:41:50 am »
- loose pants with loose t-shirt... i wore those when I was in high school because I was chubby and an ugly duckling and didn't know any better.
- crocs clog-types
- light-colored denim jeans
- trainers (unless nasa gym or something sports-related)

Special pet peeves:
- tops with text prints that are misspelled (engrish!)
- jeans with pockets with HUGE embroidered designs or jeans with glitters/cartoon characters/stick-on bedazzlers

mrs.S.

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #266 on: January 26, 2011, 12:25:54 am »
chuck taylors!

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #267 on: January 26, 2011, 09:50:32 am »
silly printed shirts, doesnt fit my age i think.
(except for my save butanding shirt from ocean park)

mavhy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #268 on: February 03, 2011, 01:39:04 pm »
Five fingers shoes and fake bags. Its so sad na maraming tumatangkilik sa fake:(. Better to buy stuff na di sobrang sikat and mas maganda quality over fake. Mind you may mga branded din na stuff na nanggagaya na ngayon (No offense to Bayo bag:-|)

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #269 on: February 06, 2011, 12:57:36 am »
sleeveless tops! di ko talaga carry 'to. unless makapag peel na ko ng UA at bago siyang wax :D

larxy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #270 on: February 16, 2011, 10:42:33 pm »

2) flaunting a fake lv/chanel/and the likes bag - i'd rather use a brandless bag than use a fake one


I agree! I'd rather have a brabdless bag, clothing, etc. than don imitations.
Also, I will never be caught wearing a real fur!

theryanne

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #271 on: February 24, 2011, 04:15:28 pm »
I loooove jodphurs and harem pants.  With the right length, this looks so chic!  ;D

Hate. Hate. Hate crocs.  Esp the wedge type.   >:(  Shoulder Pads too.  No matter how big a come back it is.

tennisgirl

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #272 on: February 24, 2011, 04:43:21 pm »
fake longchamp bags ::) talagang nagkalat ngayon  :P

acomeuppance

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #273 on: March 03, 2011, 07:54:00 pm »
UGG boots.

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #274 on: March 05, 2011, 10:51:38 pm »
floral and stripes at the same time..

fake signature bags..trying hard

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #275 on: March 08, 2011, 03:25:34 am »
slippers na may grapes as a design
leggings - nung first day ko dito sa work halos lahat ng girls naka leggings!? duh!
plain shirts na yung design is yung mga words na nakakairita!

still thinking if i'm going to give up my chuck tailor! i dont know, but i just noticed couple of weeks ago, parang marami na kame nakachucks dito... nakakairita lang ...  >:(

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #276 on: March 08, 2011, 04:56:43 am »
bolero
high heels
fake bags

vangie88

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #277 on: March 08, 2011, 02:50:09 pm »
fake bags - regardless kung triple or quadruple A pa and super exact replica siya, it's still fake! :P id rather use a second hand authentic bag or even an "unbranded" bag.  :)

chaichikay

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #278 on: March 08, 2011, 02:55:45 pm »
crocs (not my style)
killers heels (comfort first before fashion ;D)
baggy pants

renata

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #279 on: March 08, 2011, 11:58:11 pm »
highwaist skirt
super high heels
loose shirts
boots

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close