watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 151048 times)

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #240 on: November 22, 2010, 12:05:16 am »
jeggings - because i have thunder thighs  ;D ;D

Crocs and Sanuks - they make my feet look wider than they actually are!  :P

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #241 on: November 24, 2010, 11:42:33 pm »
I wear boots with leggings when it's rainy.carry ko naman hahaha.

I don't wear:

1. sleeveless - siguro conscious lang ako sa arms ko at UA.I can carry tops with poet sleeves,pero kapag sleeveless no for me
2.ultra mini skirts - no to GRO look
3.full jeans - super naiinitan na ako.pwede pa Bermuda or capri,wag lang full kundi tagaktak talaga pawis ko.
4.stilettos - hindi na ako makakapaglakad ng maayos nito

i_v_y

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #242 on: November 25, 2010, 06:12:12 pm »
Jeans with sport shoes.

bubbles_sandy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #243 on: December 08, 2010, 05:58:59 pm »
sneakers
leggings

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2010, 09:16:48 am »
Leggings
Sleeveless - Di gaano pantay color ng arms ko so pangit tignan.
Clogs - But duh, I have to wear one for my food laboratory subject. Major
yuck!
Crocs
Winter clothes
Scarf  ::)
Mini skirt


pinoyako

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #245 on: December 21, 2010, 05:51:34 pm »
1. micro mini skirts and shorts
2. one colored outfit from head to toe
3. knee high boots

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #246 on: December 23, 2010, 10:46:46 am »

micro mini skirts and shorts too.. 

quian

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #247 on: December 26, 2010, 12:43:56 pm »
A denim jacket. So not my style

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #248 on: December 28, 2010, 05:05:38 am »
high-waisted shorts or pants. hindi kasi bagay saken haha. yung skirt pede pa siguro.

backless tops, or spaghetti tops, conscious kasi ako eh.

cutiepie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #249 on: December 28, 2010, 09:09:38 pm »
anything hiphop  :D so not my style  :D

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #250 on: December 31, 2010, 12:50:48 am »
1. denim jacket
2. super mini shorts or skirt -- GRO get-up is a big NO NO NO!!!
3. knee-length boots
4. anything fake!!! ugh. -- kahit clothes from department stores would do na. wag lang fake.
5. anything with animal prints -- di ko talaga feel yung mga ganito.

charmed_gal

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #251 on: December 31, 2010, 01:10:36 am »


neon colored pants!!!  grabe saket sa mata!!!  ;D

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #252 on: January 01, 2011, 03:15:47 am »
fitflop clogs ::)

yabbikins

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #253 on: January 01, 2011, 07:05:49 am »
1. Neon colored clothes
2. Fakes
3. Tiangge clothes that most stalls already have. parang ang laki kasi ng chance na may kapareha ka eh.

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #254 on: January 03, 2011, 12:24:54 am »
colored/ printed leggings
fitflops
super mini skirt

aix15

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #255 on: January 06, 2011, 12:30:28 pm »
Capri Pants.
big bow head bands.
Neon pants...

 :D


oh_so_glam

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #256 on: January 12, 2011, 11:42:00 pm »
denim jacket with denim jeans
fake clothes and bags

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2011, 09:14:49 pm »
I can wear knee high boots kapag magba-bar hopping kami ng mga friends ko saka sa work. as long as hindi ka naman sasakay ng jeep at maglalakad sa kahabaan ng edsa ng tanghaling tapat.

I cannot wear these:

>fake bags and clothes.
>mini skirt while commuting especially sa jeep
>tube tops


wowry

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #258 on: January 14, 2011, 05:18:45 am »
mid length or capri pants and leggings. fake bags. too loose or too tight clothes. midriff tops haha hindi ko carry! LOL 

wanderlustnix

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #259 on: January 14, 2011, 01:24:21 pm »
kitten heels
bell sleeves dress/top
cropped/puffed bolero

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close