watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 150678 times)

madam cruella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2009, 06:20:58 pm »
anything neon
fake jewelry

stylerookie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2009, 12:27:19 am »
head to toe PINK.  :P

denise

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2009, 02:42:49 pm »
purple, checkered, tight fitting jeans *_*

mystella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2009, 05:39:25 pm »
rubber band (around my wrists or used as a ponytail holder)

jipsywiksy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2009, 06:00:14 pm »
harem pants...

autumn_lal

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2009, 06:00:43 pm »
Neon spandex

MissJanelle

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #126 on: November 25, 2009, 10:55:16 am »
shutter shades
shoulder pads
fur

yinandyang

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2009, 04:46:06 am »
neon colored jeans or leggings

kasi medyo past 25 na ako and my thighs will light up like the north star :(


witch_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #128 on: December 12, 2009, 01:47:32 pm »
  • checkered blouse/dress...i've seen this commonly in every store or shop...it is so awkward kasi kung may makasalubong ka na pareho kayo ng style ng damit..kulay nga lang ang magkaiba  ;D
  • skinny jeans
  • animal printed na damit
  • t-shirts na malaswa ang nakasulat

prettyness

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #129 on: December 12, 2009, 02:04:56 pm »
harem pants
big ribbon detail on top
denim jacket+ denim jeans ;D

bubbles_sandy

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #130 on: December 12, 2009, 04:42:27 pm »
sneakers
colorred skinnies
faked LV, Gucci, Prada, Dior or Chanel
leggings

pocketbell

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #131 on: December 12, 2009, 09:00:50 pm »
fake designer bags

prettyjlo

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #132 on: December 12, 2009, 11:29:58 pm »
leggings, maong pants, gladiator sandals, swimsuit

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2010, 12:41:10 pm »
Clothes that are too revealing

annie19

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2010, 09:31:10 am »
*shutter shades
*leggings
*colored jeans
*neon colored tops/jeans
* headband with ribbon
*jumper

sheryllynn

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #135 on: January 29, 2010, 01:47:33 pm »
bright colored skinny pants.
headband with ribbon.
tees that has disgusting statement on it.
and shoulder pads.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2010, 12:05:31 am »

I have no problem with wearing majority of the things listed here, pero agree ako dun sa mga nagpost that they will not wear clothes that will make them look like a hooker--microminis, ultratight tops, scandalously low necklines, see-through..ano pa ba..

marssie

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2010, 10:53:39 am »
T-back - di ko talaga carry parang may bulate ako sa pwet na nakadikit ;D
Two-piece swimsuit- not now ;D

laviere

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2010, 11:01:06 am »
colored skinny jeans
ripped stockings
anything neon

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2010, 04:27:45 am »
LV  from head to foot!
fake designer stuffs!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close