watch now

Author Topic: I will never be caught wearing..  (Read 151052 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2009, 12:10:29 am »
platform sandals na ala-spice girls

bunchcup

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2009, 12:33:08 am »
boots - kahit sobrang baha pa!

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2009, 01:54:52 am »
- animal printed
- colored skinny jeans
- crocs

khymm

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2009, 04:06:00 pm »
^ haha me too! yung colored skinnies .. and anything neon!

cher_lee411

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2009, 04:47:44 pm »
clothes that are inappropriate for the occasion and/or weather

monopoly19

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2009, 08:06:06 pm »
anything fake
especially fake LV, Prada, Chanel etc bags, wallets, etc
NEVER NEVER NEVER

starrgazing

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2009, 08:11:41 pm »
~ tiger print
~ loose t-shirt/jeans
~ mini skirts or shorty shorts
~ 3" high heels working around the mall ~duh?
~ tube while working around the mall ~duh, beach ba ito?
~ hanging shirts -winnie pooh ikaw ba yan...
~ half ruler belt ~korean style duh... sorry for those into korean fashionista

biyachessa

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2009, 01:52:27 am »
1. T-Back - uncomfortable!
2. Tight Leggings - makes me look like a banana
3. Scarves in Manila - i just don't feel like it.
4. Big flower details - makes me look small.
5. Long dresses - i'm too short for it.

simplysweet

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2009, 11:51:53 pm »
printed-flower blouses
high heels

sweet_cherry

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2009, 12:06:35 am »
platform sandals (spice age era days)
short shorts going to the mall etc.
boots
fake jewelry

cherub.rock

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2009, 12:50:10 pm »
anything fake
especially fake LV, Prada, Chanel etc bags, wallets, etc
NEVER NEVER NEVER

same here. =) even if i could not afford the original designer bags, i'd still not wear the fake ones. i'd rather buy much cheaper brands that i can afford basta original lang, or kahit na nga hindi branded.

at most of the things na na-mention ng iba dito, i'd rather not wear din. i could say, i'm a boring/plain/safe dresser. ;D

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2009, 07:40:33 pm »
Chunky earrings, pink lipstick, tube (alone.)

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2009, 04:00:35 am »
anything fake
especially fake LV, Prada, Chanel etc bags, wallets, etc
NEVER NEVER NEVER

I agree.  Kahit na I just wear stuff from cheap brands, I'd wear anything basta orig and hindi knockoffs!

To add: acid wash jeans, metallic leggings, fishnet stockings

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2009, 09:46:23 am »
anything fake from jewelry, bags and even havaianas.

cescylle

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2009, 11:34:50 am »
- animal print
- candy colored skinny jeans
- knee high boots (i'm not tall kase :))

ducky

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2009, 11:52:22 am »
nauuso na naman paddings. basta no no sa paddings. magmumukha akong football player

mystella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2009, 01:50:21 pm »
ako din, anything fake or imitation, like LV, chanel, gucci, etc.

shoulder pads

white sando (male's) ... kahit sa hubby ko pa yan. no way!

T-back / G-string

Crocs

butt pads

tissue inside bra (to make boobs look bigger)

basketball jersey / shorts

unflattering make-up, mostly shades of orange coz it doesnt suit me. or make-up that makes me look like a clown (not unless done by a professional and it's halloween)

platform shoes-the spice girls' shoes

weird-looking contact lenses (e.g., cats eye, etc.)

campaign T-shirts!!!!!!!!! (T-shorts with "Vote for ____)

veil on my head...hindi bagay sa akin e (not unless i visit a muslim country)

fake fingernails / teeth

statement shirts with profane message

mystella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2009, 01:55:29 pm »
duster

rocker-chic outfit

gothic outfit

tie-dye

plastic earrings from bangketa (napagtawanan na ako dati e way back then.)


mystella

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2009, 01:57:38 pm »
I agree.  Kahit na I just wear stuff from cheap brands, I'd wear anything basta orig and hindi knockoffs!

To add: acid wash jeans, metallic leggings, fishnet stockings

share ko lang, i love fishnet stockings. it looks sexy kasi chaka carry ko sha since i have long slim legs. hee-hee!

purpleskullsx

  • Guest
Re: I will never be caught wearing..
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2009, 05:22:46 pm »
► printed panties with white uniform or any white bottoms
► same colored top and bottom

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close