We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis ruthie, if i may ask, no offense meant ha pero: how comfortable is your parents' place in batangas? I just asked kasi that might also be a reason why napapadalas sila sa pagdalaw sa inyo? I am not saying na they don't miss you and the only reason why they are there is because of that nga, pero the comfort they are experiencing in your place can also be a reason. Naisip ko lang ano, since parang masarap nga tumira sa inyo.
One week is tolerable, but three weeks is something else. If I were in your situation, I'd try out sis blooming's suggestion na ako na lang magvisit sa Batangas. I have a feeling neither your husband nor your parents are going to change anytime soon.
nabanggit mo narin na 2 kayo ni hubby nagw-work, so yan lang ang haven ninyo to relax. so hopefully hindi ka naman ma-stress out tuwing andyan sila, and at the same time nag-w-worry na hindi happy si hubby. stressful!