We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I love Pond's! Ever since high school yung facial wash nila yung ginagamit ko.Currently using Pond's White Beauty Facial Foam and Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel before I sleep. Ang ganda kasi ng effect sa skin ko, pinkish and glowing. Opposite sa mom ko since hindi siya talaga hiyang sa Pond's eh. She has sensitive skin kasi kaya siguro namamantal yung face niya.
Sayang nga eh concentrate lang sila sa face. Sana may body products. Kung may body soap ang ponds, I'll probably stick with it. Samahan na ng lotion para kumpleto na. Kaso for face lang talaga products nila.