watch now

Author Topic: Pond's Products THREAD 3  (Read 154019 times)

justanotherwideeyedgirl

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #180 on: July 20, 2010, 07:46:11 pm »
Maganda ba yung Ponds na toner (pink)?  :)

Sephiroth

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #181 on: July 20, 2010, 08:56:57 pm »
Will try Pond's White Beauty Pinkish White (40g) and White Detox (40g)
tomorrow ü

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2010, 09:56:37 pm »
may na-realize pala ako about the detox (and this might be true for other brands too).

with continuous use, iisipin mo, your scars fade because you use a certain product that is effective. BUT... our skin repairs itself every month diba? therefore, the result is not attributed to using a certain product, but it's rather physiological.

hehe wala lang. naisip ko lang, niloloko lang tayo ng ponds (and other companies).

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #183 on: July 26, 2010, 12:15:23 pm »
^well sis could be true pagbago yung scarring but if it's old and it has faded to its maximum capacity to fade naturally, dun na siguro natin matetest yung products...sa old scars. =)

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #184 on: July 31, 2010, 07:32:19 am »
I've always avoided using Pond's products aside from the cold cream due to bad experiences with their facial line several years back.   But when I felt that my favorite facial care line, Garnier, wasn't moisturizing my face enough anymore, I had to find an alternative. 

I've used Olay TE before and ok sya sakin but wanted to try something else so I turned to the Age Miracle line of Pond's since I've been meaning to try that line for quite some time.  I just got the small size of the day cream and so far so good!  I don't notice any drastic changes to my face (I don't notice these things anyway) but I don't get any bad allergic reaction either.  And the cream moisturizes my skin very well - it's very emolient. 

I'll finish my pot for sure but I may have to experiment and see if there are better stuff out there.  I don't like turning to department store brands for basic stuff like skincare kasi I find it very inconvenient.  I really prefer drugstore brands.

camz_31

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #185 on: July 31, 2010, 09:33:58 am »
i bought ponds cold cream last Wednesday. :) i use it daily to remove my makeup

here's what i do:
1. apply cold cream
2. massage (including the eye area)
3. remove cream with facial tissue
4. use baby wipes (to completely remove makeup)
5. wash face

i'm beginning to LOVE ponds cold cream! ang ganda mag tanggal ng makeup! :D

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #186 on: July 31, 2010, 09:37:05 am »
^ Their cold cream is classic.  Generations na ang gumagamit.  My mom swears by this stuff.  I personally just prefer oil removers, but I have to agree that the cold cream does its stuff well.

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #187 on: July 31, 2010, 05:26:53 pm »
My skin breaks out horridly.  A few months ago I've started on a Pond's regimen and my mom noticed and went "Shobe anong ginagamit mo sa mukha mo?!" 

sabi ko "Pond's"

Nagulat sya sabi nya sobrang hiyang daw. =)

Anyways I stopped and my breakouts started again.

I'm here in Australia now studying and found Pond's in a Filipino store. I started using it and my skin cleared up again.

eto lang gamit ko (3 prods)

Anti-Bacterial soap in the evening

Mattifying in the morning (para hindi oily skin sa labas)

and the detox cream day and night as a moisturiser.

babiebrat26

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #188 on: August 03, 2010, 11:34:03 pm »
how about the new ponds na black>? i will buy tom. and see if its okay.. :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #189 on: August 04, 2010, 02:26:56 pm »
^Used it for two days ata, mega break out ako  >:(

dreamfairy07

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2010, 03:00:14 am »
buti nalang sinabi mo sis.. parang gusto ko nga rin gamitin yung black na pond's.. kakaiba kasi eh, kaya natuwa ako. buti nalang di ko muna binili :)

cocacola

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2010, 09:31:17 am »
I've also seen that black ponds. In all fairness, sobrang na engganyo ako mag try. May sachet ba nito? Iniisip ko kung itatry ko pa kasi sabi nga ni sis wednes, mega breakout siya. :(

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #192 on: August 05, 2010, 09:41:01 am »
^well sis could be true pagbago yung scarring but if it's old and it has faded to its maximum capacity to fade naturally, dun na siguro natin matetest yung products...sa old scars. =)

i stopped using it na pala. kase i tested mga 2 days ko sya hindi ginamit, yun, tumigil ang pimples. weird naman, nagfa-fade ang scars tapos tutubo naman pimples everywhere... haha, ayoko na!

ncrc15

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2010, 11:31:42 am »
never akong nahiyang sa pond's whitening prods, kaso  naeengganyo akong bumili tuloy ng pods black. kaso pag mag break out ako mpapagalitan ako ni mister  ;D sasabihin non kung [textspeak!] ano nanaman ginagawa ko sa face ko!

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2010, 01:19:06 pm »
i just bought their black facial wash the carbon thing i just dont know kung mahihiyangan ko to

hot_stuff

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2010, 02:14:09 pm »
I am also interested with that Ponds na black! I am just afraid since ndi rin suited for me yung ibang products nila.  :o Any review from those with oily and sensitive skin na naka-try na? TIA :)

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2010, 02:15:44 pm »
^ sis that's activated carbon. kagabi ko nga lang yan napanood sa tv. napatawa nga si hubby dyan. pati activated carbon eh nilalagay na sa beauty products. ginagamit kasi nila yun sa water treatment.

sis mizteaza update mo kami kung anong effect ha. pag maganda eh baka makabili na rin. :D

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2010, 04:42:28 pm »
I've also seen that black ponds. In all fairness, sobrang na engganyo ako mag try. May sachet ba nito? Iniisip ko kung itatry ko pa kasi sabi nga ni sis wednes, mega breakout siya. :(

Yung small sachet lang yung binili ko. Mas prefer ko pa din yung white beauty. 

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2010, 05:07:09 pm »
^^diba yung carbon, galing sa coal? ginaya lang nila yung ibang products na gumagamit ng coal eh (like coalface from lush). pero hmp, ayoko na sa pond's. hehe.

sheenaQ

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Products THREAD 3
« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2010, 05:39:58 pm »
hi! I just bought Pond Pure white the black one,and used it that night squeaky clean talga face ko!! I only use this in the PM to deep clean my face and get rid of all trace of make-up..so far so good!! and nag brighten yung face ko...the scent is not overpowering,subtle and medyo masculine kaya pwedeng pwede tlaga gamitin pati mga guys! ;) (imagine my scent ang charcoal!?)
I read the ingredients and it has charcoal powder(i thnk thats what they say activated carbon)... ;)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 09:02:33 pm by sheenaQ »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close