watch now

Author Topic: Sophie Kinsella and her books  (Read 122584 times)

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #480 on: May 23, 2013, 01:45:15 pm »
^wedding night? Meron na sya ulit bago? wow! mahanap nga ito :D
Thanks!

Yes sis. And I just finished reading it.

Entertaining enough. Some twists here and there.

strawberrypep

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #481 on: May 23, 2013, 08:26:00 pm »
I love her book! Favorite ko yung Undomestic Goddess
I have also read her novel about a girl who helped a ghost haha (same author ba ; cant remember na).
Suggestion for a next read?

sima

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #482 on: May 26, 2013, 01:40:38 am »
I love her shopaholic series and read some of her stand-alone novels.  She has a fantastic sense of humor!

janzphynx

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #483 on: May 29, 2013, 02:44:21 pm »
in the middle of reading wedding night, so far so good, nakakaaliw pa rin, pero more on smile lang ako unlike sa iba nyang book specially Ive got your number na super hagalpak ako sa tawa

MisCalculus

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #484 on: June 02, 2013, 09:46:19 pm »
I love her book! Favorite ko yung Undomestic Goddess
I have also read her novel about a girl who helped a ghost haha (same author ba ; cant remember na).
Suggestion for a next read?

I think you are referring to Twenties Girl :) so far that's my fave SK stand alone novel.
Can't wait for the wedding night, hintayin ko yung paperback nito...

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #485 on: June 03, 2013, 02:33:45 pm »
I just finished reading Wedding Night, 'di ako masyado natuwa lol. This is my least favorite of all her books so far.

a.k.a. HELGA

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #486 on: July 14, 2013, 04:51:41 am »
So far, I've got  your number book pa lang niya ang nabasa ko. But I find it entertaining and very light to read. I recommended it to my friend and so far nagandahan din siya :) Currently scouting kung ano magandang isunod from her list. Maybe Wedding Night since its getting good reviews.

fxy111

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #487 on: July 18, 2013, 09:56:33 am »
i have all her books except for the wedding night, hindi kasi maganda yung reviews. enjoyed the first two shopaholic series (confessions and manhattan) yung last two nakakainis na yung character ni becky. i liked undomestic goddess,can you keep a secret and i've got your number. twenties girl parang so-so lang...

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #488 on: July 18, 2013, 09:35:55 pm »
I've a fan of her books, but I noticed that all her characters are slightly neurotic. I get stressed with them! But I always buy her books, even without reading reviews. I"m currently reading Wedding Night.

My favorite is Can You Keep A Secret and I've Got Your Number :) Aside from the Shopaholic series of course.

She also goes by another pen name - Madeline Wickham. But I've never read any of those books.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:56:12 pm by khriseeee »

kikayako

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #489 on: July 20, 2013, 05:30:30 pm »
I've a fan of her books, but I noticed that all her characters are slightly neurotic. I get stressed with them! But I always buy her books, even without reading reviews. I"m currently reading Wedding Night.

My favorite is Can You Keep A Secret and I've Got Your Number :) Aside from the Shopaholic series of course.

She also goes by another pen name - Madeline Wickham. But I've never read any of those books.

Same here, sis! My faves are "Can You Keep A Secret?" and "Undomestic Goddess" and of course, the Shopaholic series. I'm currently reading "I've Got Your Number" and I'm enjoying it to bits! ;-)

And I also haven't read her books under her pen name, Madeline Wickham, which is weird bec I am a fan of Kinsella. I just can't bring myself to buy one Madeline Wickham piece...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 05:34:44 pm by kikayako »

janzphynx

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #490 on: July 20, 2013, 09:18:12 pm »
i also never read madeline wickham, i know sya din yun, pero di ko type ang pagkakawrite nya, nagtry kasi ako once, and till chapter 1 lang ako di ko na tinuloy.

sweety_paige

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #491 on: August 05, 2013, 10:57:05 am »
first few pages palang ako ng wedding night parang ayaw ko ng ituloy, I got bored.

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #492 on: August 14, 2013, 01:58:34 pm »
gusting gusto ko yung "remember me?" but ive also started reading her madeline wickham books. theyre not funny like the sophie Kinsella books. medyo mas serious yung theme nila.

vbaingan

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #493 on: August 19, 2013, 08:25:48 pm »
I love Sophie! I almost read all her books,  Fave ko yung can you keep a secret? I read it many times pati yung shopaholic series!

anne_22

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #494 on: September 02, 2013, 01:49:12 am »
I love SK! I love the shopaholic series, pero yung last few books naging exagge na yung pagiging shopaholic nya, and there are some parts na hindi ko masyadong gusto.
I love Undomestic Goddess and Remember Me?, kakaiba sa usual characters ni SK na medyo neurotic ang peg.

fall2pieces

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #495 on: September 26, 2013, 10:59:46 pm »
I just finished Can You Keep A Secret? I love it pero parang bitin yung ending.

AnJelatine

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #496 on: September 27, 2013, 12:03:38 am »
^ Hindi ko na halos maalala yung story niyan. Pero hindi ko mabitawan yang book na yan. Morning - afternoon tapos saken yung book. Haha! I loved it! :D

fall2pieces

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #497 on: September 27, 2013, 02:50:44 pm »
^  Yung kay Emma at Jack Harper the CEO.. :) Nakakakilig si Jack Harper haha kaya lang bitin nga. I'd like to read more about their love story eh.
Di ko rin mabitawan to, pinagpuyatan ko talaga, haha. I like her style of writing.. :)

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #498 on: September 27, 2013, 07:16:37 pm »
i love all of her books .. except wedding night.. boring for me lol .. may bago daw siyang book??

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #499 on: September 29, 2013, 05:52:29 pm »
^Wedding Night lang yung alam kong recent na book niya. I can't find anything else from her website. I hope there'll more! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close