watch now

Author Topic: Sophie Kinsella and her books  (Read 122775 times)

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #280 on: October 29, 2010, 04:19:03 pm »
hi sa lahat. i'm a newbie here. :) i enjoy reading sophie kinsella novels. pinakafavorite ko ang Twenties Girl. Sobrang laugh trip kasi saka i love lara and sadie's relationship.

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #281 on: November 02, 2010, 03:11:33 am »
I am so huli sa balita!  Didn't know na may latest installment na ang shopaholic series. :)  Thanks for the feedback, can't wait to read this book as well as Twenties Girl.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #282 on: November 02, 2010, 05:38:58 am »
i just got the ipad and so happy to find the mini shopaholic ebook! :D i saved all Kinsella's ebooks na rin! yey!!

feelpretty

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #283 on: November 02, 2010, 08:56:09 am »
Finished reading MINI SHOPAHOLIC last Sunday. Nabitin ako! Well at least kinda looking forward tayo for the next installment. For sure, Sophie wouldn't end the series that way. And dami kase unanswered questions hehe! :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #284 on: November 02, 2010, 09:05:59 am »
^ im so excited to read it na :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #285 on: November 02, 2010, 09:23:43 pm »
i wanna sell na my books kasi I have ebooks of all her novels na. hehe,, complete ko pa naman, hehe..

pandaching92000

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #286 on: November 03, 2010, 12:50:22 pm »
hmm may ebook n b yung minishopaholic? sino kaya meron?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #287 on: November 03, 2010, 09:16:53 pm »
^Sis lyn and I have it. Please check our 4shared account nalang.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #288 on: November 04, 2010, 03:49:11 am »
hmm may ebook n b yung minishopaholic? sino kaya meron?

Yup meron na! Thanks kay lyn and heatherette! Nakatipid ako sa pab-buy ng book. Haha!

neshyy_0014

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #289 on: November 16, 2010, 09:55:00 am »
hi mga sis.. i fond reading Shopaholic books but i find them expensive to buy in national bookstore... totoo po ba na may e book na [textspeak!]? how much po [textspeak!] ganyan sis? huhu sana magkaron ako nyan... wuhuhu... thanks po

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #290 on: November 18, 2010, 10:12:40 pm »
i just bought mini shopaholic...wee...so excited...

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #291 on: November 18, 2010, 10:15:01 pm »
^^Hi sis. You can check the globe icon under my avatar and also sis lyn and sis heavensent. Meron kami mga ebooks. May shopaholic series dun.

^Ang tagal pa nung maliit na Mini Shopaholic. Ang hirap ng hindi pantay pantay itsura nila haha

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #292 on: November 18, 2010, 10:22:31 pm »
^^Hi sis. You can check the globe icon under my avatar and also sis lyn and sis heavensent. Meron kami mga ebooks. May shopaholic series dun.

^Ang tagal pa nung maliit na Mini Shopaholic. Ang hirap ng hindi pantay pantay itsura nila haha
grinab ko na...tiabi ko nalang sa twilight books ko...i can't wait na kasi,..

gnela_21

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #293 on: November 20, 2010, 12:23:30 am »
Is it just me? I'm kinda bored with Becky. She haven't changed a bit. I guess I still prefer yung mga stand-alone book ni SK.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #294 on: November 20, 2010, 01:00:49 am »
^I only read the first shopaholic novel lol Pero yung stand alone niya nabasa ko lahat. I don't like Becky's personality. Sobra kasing impulsive at hindi na reasonable kaya nahirapan ako tapusin yung 1st book, what more yung mga sumunod pa haha

gnela_21

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #295 on: November 20, 2010, 02:07:56 pm »
^ Yeah, sobrang  naging dragging nga yung Mini-shopaholic for me. Pinilit ko na lang tapusin kasi kelangan na ibalik sa library. Kala ko pa naman mag-mamature sya kahit pano. There are some endearing qualities about her, pero ayun nakakabored na nga kasi paulit-ulit na lang sya. I like her stand-alone book best talaga. :)

Percy

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #296 on: November 24, 2010, 09:16:14 pm »
^ I adore the Shopaholic series but I have this love-hate relationship with Becky. Haha. Grabe. Impulsive talaga sha. But gosh, she is super lucky to have Luke Brandon. :) Anyway. I always joke around with my Mom when we're shopping, I always tell her, "It's an investment!" ala Becky Bloomwood :))

Mini Shopaholic really is a bit dragging. Problem child talaga si Minnie, nako.
And Luke's character seemed.. edgier than usual. Idk pero I liked him better in the previous books. Hehe.

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #297 on: November 26, 2010, 08:21:00 am »
ako din, i prefer sophie kinsella's stand-alone novels. I've read shopaholic 1 & 2. I immensely liked shopaholic takes manhattan and immediately started on shopaholic takes the knot but then i got tired with Becky. She never learns, haha. Might pick up the shopaholic books again pag naubusan na ko ng funny reads. :D

~aShLiE~

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #298 on: January 26, 2011, 02:51:42 pm »
I adore all of her work. Currently reading Mini-Shopaholic. Haven't read Madeleine's though but will do soon.

Can You Keep A Secret? made me laugh so hard. Damn right! Cried buckets of tears naman with Twenties Girl. So touching! Too bad most of you didn't like Remember Me? I actually love it. Got kilig with Jon.

girlnextcubicle

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #299 on: January 26, 2011, 05:08:47 pm »
I loved Becky in the first couple of Shopaholic novels, pero the fact that she keeps getting into the same problematic situations with spending got old fast.  You guys are right, her other novels are much, much better.  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close