watch now

Author Topic: Sophie Kinsella and her books  (Read 122841 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #240 on: August 29, 2010, 09:37:31 am »
^Yes meron na sis :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #241 on: August 29, 2010, 04:22:02 pm »
Sa Fully Booked kaya may PB na?

micci

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #242 on: August 29, 2010, 04:24:30 pm »
^i think wala pa..a few weeks later kasi usually lumalabas ang PB version di ba?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #243 on: August 29, 2010, 04:27:01 pm »
^i'll wait siguro until september tapos i'll call Fully Booked.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #244 on: August 29, 2010, 04:34:30 pm »
So syempre hinde ako mapakali so I called Fully Booked in High Street hehe. Hard Bound pa lang daw meron sila and there's an upcoming shipping of 800 PB copies but not sure pa kelan dadating

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #245 on: August 29, 2010, 04:59:41 pm »
Yes, for sure matagal pa yung PB.

kaice

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #246 on: August 31, 2010, 08:58:25 am »
wow! oo nga sana magka-PB version na! para pero-pareho din [textspeak!] size ng books ko. OC-OC kasi. and ayaw ko kasi big books at hard bound, mahirap i-kasya sa bag... ;)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #247 on: September 05, 2010, 09:16:42 pm »
wow may new book pala sya! sana may paperback na nung MINI SHOPAHOLIC, i'll buy right away  8)

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #248 on: September 06, 2010, 06:43:07 am »
available na ang mini-shopaholic sa fully booked P699... sa promenade branch ko nakita yesterday :)


*** mas mura pala sa national P615.. i checked online ;D
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 06:49:55 am by Kitchen Goddess »

purplelover

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #249 on: September 06, 2010, 06:56:03 am »
Wow!  Excited na ko but I have to wait for the paperback version.  puro PB rin mga books ko eh.  usually months ang PB eh...wait mode muna ako...hehe!

angel_eyes_2nite

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #250 on: September 06, 2010, 09:18:59 am »
Wow! Out na pala yung bagong book! Nice.. Need to visit PB later.

pandaching92000

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #251 on: September 07, 2010, 03:02:02 pm »
Talaga nakakaexcite naman, sana may pdf version na din.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #252 on: September 22, 2010, 03:57:52 am »
great may PB na.. sana makabili ako soon and magka-time din magbasa :P

kaice

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #253 on: September 22, 2010, 08:44:18 am »
Talaga nakakaexcite naman, sana may pdf version na din.

meron ng pdf version sis...

pandaching92000

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #254 on: September 22, 2010, 01:23:24 pm »
meron n cya sa national bookstore.. its 619.

princessposh

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #255 on: October 18, 2010, 03:50:12 am »
i love the shopaholic series  :)

nightingale

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #256 on: October 18, 2010, 12:01:34 pm »
I'm in the office and I can't work. Antok na antok ako, "Twenties Girl" kasi, pinuyat ako! Ang ganda ng Twenties Girl, I couldn't put the book down, I had to finish it. I wish Kinsella would write more books like Twenties Girl. Favorite ko rin ang "Can you Keep a Secret", it was so hilarious. Undomesticated Goddess maganda rin, although I didn't like the ending. But I find the book to be engaging and entertaining.

Before Kinsella, i didn't like reading chicklits. I preferred literature pieces like the works of marquez, coelho, rushdie, morrison, faulkner...but now, I am excited to read the entire Shopaholic Series and the Medelaine Wickham books. I love Kinsella.

fds4eva

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #257 on: October 18, 2010, 03:36:56 pm »
I love Kinsella Books, looking forward to more Madeleine Wickham books- reviews say she's written differently when she uses Wickham. :-\

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #258 on: October 18, 2010, 04:00:20 pm »
great may PB na.. sana makabili ako soon and magka-time din magbasa :P

san may PB?

freeswan

  • Guest
Re: Sophie Kinsella and her books
« Reply #259 on: October 19, 2010, 12:29:45 am »
Twenties Girl really made me cry. ang ganda ng ending. yun lang ang SK book na nagpaiyak sa akin.

ang mahal pa ng mini shopaholic ha. hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close