We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ok lang sa akin basta not ogling the girl. Saka ako din kasi tibo yata I look at pretty women hehe. What I don't like is getting too close with another girl to the point nagiging special na rin for him. Major no no yun.
Would you get jealous because of that? Ok lang sa akin basta not ogling the girl. Saka ako din kasi tibo yata I look at pretty women hehe. What I don't like is getting too close with another girl to the point nagiging special na rin for him. Major no no yun.