watch now

Author Topic: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II  (Read 200125 times)

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #520 on: August 22, 2014, 11:46:57 am »
^ mas mahal pa ang 2nd hand at 8k vs brand-new at $150.. ngek. If I were you, either buy from US and have a relative/friend ship it here, or just go for the brand-new customized wooden crib. Di naman kailangan branded e, basta ok ang quality.

Adam1025

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #521 on: August 22, 2014, 12:34:01 pm »
^maybe we'll go for customized wooden crib na nga lang, atleast we can give our own specifications pa and sure na hindi tipidin ang materials  :)

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #522 on: August 22, 2014, 02:02:17 pm »
^ pwede mo naman pa-quote yan sa pobox, kung magkano aabutin shipping. wala naman bayad yun. para may point of comparison ka pa rin bukod sa papa-customize mo.

leynathan

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #523 on: August 26, 2014, 05:57:40 pm »
hi sisses, just want to ask ilang comforter set / linen ang meron kayo for baby? I'm planning to buy na next month and suggest narin the best brand for you. TIA.  :)

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #524 on: August 26, 2014, 07:24:26 pm »
^ i only have 2 fitted sheets for my baby's pack n play. I didn't get a comforter set kasi dami ko nababasa na hindi daw recommended ang mag blanket. I just got a waterproof mattress pad to place under the fitted sheets. Then wearable blanket si baby.

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #525 on: August 26, 2014, 07:37:35 pm »
Fo baby's crib na nasa room namin, I only have 2 fitted sheets lang din na salitan. Me waterproof mattress din underneath. Then me 3 sets of comforters sinasapin ko on too of the mattress. Not the fluffy and super-soft comforters ha. Manipis lang, for added cushion lang. And I make sure the comforter is tucked on the sides of the mattress sides. Di ko sya pinapangkumot kay baby.. I have wearable blanket for my baby pag natutulog sya sa gabi.

For the pack n play, I use yung manipis na pad na kasama ng playpen. Then 3 sets din ng comforters na niro-rotate para pangsapin, esp since sobrang nipis nung sapin ng pack n play. Pag nagna-nap sya, me manipis na lampin kaming kinukumot sa may legs lang nya (if naka- shorts). If naka-pj/leggings, di na sya kinukumotan..

leynathan

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #526 on: August 27, 2014, 08:30:12 am »
^ tnx sisses, yung mga fitted sheets nyo ba, sa mall lang binili or pasadya? Pack n Play din ang crib ko.

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #527 on: August 27, 2014, 08:37:32 am »
^ yung mattress for my crib, sa mall ko lang nabili, pati yung fitted sheets. Standard size naman kasi yung crib ko. Not sure about pack n play, kasi di ako naglagay ng mattress sa pack n play.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #528 on: August 27, 2014, 09:43:09 am »
^ tnx sisses, yung mga fitted sheets nyo ba, sa mall lang binili or pasadya? Pack n Play din ang crib ko.

Sa SM ko lang binili, bloom yun brand. 27x39 na yun pinakamalapit na size for pack n play daw.

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #529 on: August 27, 2014, 10:38:39 am »
For my wooden crib i have 7 fitted sheets and 2 comforters and bumpers. I havent used the comforters and bumpers dahil baka ma SIDS si baby. I have 3 fitted sheets for my pack n play. Sa sm ko lang nabili and sa trinoma. Medyo maluwang siya kasi i dont put additional mattress sa pack n play ko.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #530 on: August 27, 2014, 11:30:12 am »
With my daughter I bought 3 sets of comforters and bumpers but honestly didn't get much use out of them.

So with this baby I will buy fitted sheets lang - 3-4 sets for the play yard and crib. If the bedding doesn't get soiled we change every 2-3 days. There were some instances with my daughter we went thru 3 sets of sheets either due to diaper leakage or spit up.

dreamweaver83

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #531 on: August 27, 2014, 01:07:47 pm »
This is what I got for my baby's playard. Ang tigas kasi nung board sa playard so this helps cushion it a bit. It's very snug and fits like a glove.

http://www.amazon.com/Carters-Velour-Playard-Fitted-Sheet/dp/B002UD65S6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409115870&sr=8-1&keywords=carters+playard+sheet

leynathan

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #532 on: August 27, 2014, 05:13:22 pm »
My purpose to buy comforters sana is to cushion the pack and play crib. Parang sapin sya ni baby. With your fitted sheets, as in dun na hihiga directly si baby right?

Thanks for input sisses, will check nalang din sa SM. :)

dreamweaver83

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #533 on: August 27, 2014, 05:33:17 pm »
^Yeah hindi na daw kasi advisable yung may loose items including blankets and pillows sa crib. Eto yung guidelines.

http://www.firstcandle.org/cms/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Guidelines_For_Products.pdf

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #534 on: August 27, 2014, 07:33:00 pm »
Dreamweaver? Is it  malambot? Papabili ko kay grandma niya. hehe i need more sheets for my pack n play.

dreamweaver83

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #535 on: August 28, 2014, 01:40:36 am »
^I wouldn't say malambot like a comforter kasi manipis lang siya but it feels good on the skin. I'm pretty happy with it.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #536 on: August 28, 2014, 07:49:28 am »
I had a uratex mattress made to fit the playard exactly. 2 inches of hard foam for a bit more of cushion as I find nga the board of the playard too hard.

switsmyle

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #537 on: September 21, 2014, 10:27:45 pm »
@ khriseeee - How did you have the uratex mattress made to fit?  did you just call uratex?  I want to custom made a cushion for a rocking chair here at home so that I can use it for breastfeeding.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #538 on: September 22, 2014, 04:56:08 pm »
Bumili ako ng crib set just today. Wala talaga ko balak bumili since pillows and blankets are not recommended coz of SIDS. Kaya lang naisip ko, if we're gonna co-sleep, i want baby to have his own linen para mas malinis. So gagamitin ko yun comforter as sapin and the pillows parang guard para di sya madaganan. =)

Adam1025

  • Guest
Re: Cribs,Pillows, Linens and more PART II
« Reply #539 on: September 22, 2014, 08:47:23 pm »
Mga sis, sino naka-try na bumili ng playard sa US then pina-ship thru pobox? I'm thinking kasi if dun na lang ako bili, nag-inquire na ako sa pobox kaya lang ang tagal mag-reply.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close