We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi Girls, I'm also 2014 bride. My target month is December and I want my venue in Laiya batangas. Any suggestion for the venue. Ang hirap po sakin kasi wala ako sa pinas. I checked acuatico, acuaverde, virgin beacn pero sobrang mahal. I'm considering laiya coco grove, sabangan beach, taramindu beach garden Inn. Please help me girks any venue suggestion pa po? Thank you.
Hi, im new here, I signed up so I can participate in forums. Have anyone done El Nido wedding before? I like El Nido (thinking to do Miniloc) and any tips would help.If there's an existing El Nido forum, kindly help send me the link to that forum. Thanks girls! :*