We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I took yaz for about 8-9 months way back 2009 ata. Dati super dami ko pimples, ngayon nagkakaron lang ako pimples pag malapit na magka mens. Never din ako nag gain ng weight. Pricey nga lang.
I usually breakout whenever I'm stressed or puyat so my derma prescribed me Yaz for my breakout. I took Yaz, naka3 box ako together with skin B5 (acne tablet) sadly, hindi sya effective sakin sabi ng derma ko if after 5 box ko may breakout pa din ako magswitch na kami sa roaccutane and Ive read before na may side effect ang roacc so umalis nalang ako sa derma ko since ayaw ko ng roacc. now, I go to fcc and do Clarifying Acne Treatment (CAT) and kahit stressed o puyat ako hindi na major breakout, isa or 2 lang na pimple lumalabas.