watch now

Author Topic: Executive check up - Price Info  (Read 96617 times)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Executive check up - Price Info
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2015, 04:07:33 pm »
^anong tests kasama sa executive check up nila? Why so cheap? The price you're quoting is the average price for an APE only. I also noticed in almost all your posts you've been advertising the services of your doctor. Makes me wonder....... Please be aware that advertising or soliciting is not allowed in the forum unless you are posting in the marketplace board.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 04:10:40 pm by mama squeak! »

rasee16

  • Guest
Re: Executive check up - Price Info
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2015, 05:22:10 pm »
^I agree that's too cheap. Malamang basic tests lang yan like urinalysis, fecalysis, ECG, mammogram. Iba kasi yung executive checkup eh. Sobrang comprehensive. Kaya kung super cheap, nakakaduda talaga.

By the way, at what age ba recommended ang exec checkup? I'm 28 palang but gusto ko mag undergo nito para just in case lang na may hindi magandang findings, maagapan na agad.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Executive check up - Price Info
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2015, 10:45:45 pm »
Sa Healthway, may kasama na hotel accomodation yun Executive Package nila na worth 15k

What are inclusions of an executive check up for male and female?  My husband's family is prone to cancer so I want to have a check up na as thorough as possible.  We don't have health insurance.

catblox

  • Guest
Re: Executive check up - Price Info
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2015, 08:23:24 am »
23k na sa Healthway: https://healthway.com.ph/healthcheq/ I've just checked it.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Executive check up - Price Info
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2016, 05:37:46 pm »
Reviving this thread.. Is my understanding correct may pre-assessment muna bago malaman ano package?

Healthway is about 25k out-patient but I'm not sure if this would suffice kasi normally may confinement ???
So either St. Luke's or Medical City though 40k lowest yata..

Any reco?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Executive Checkup
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2016, 12:57:07 am »
Does anyone here have routine executive chekups? Where do you have it and how much?

Our doctor suggested that we start doing one every 2 years. She gave us a list of things to have done but when I checked the prices it was super expensive. Here is the list hubby and I were given:

1. Complete Blood Works: lipid profile--- everything. This is not a problem we have this done every 3 months

2. Ultrasound: gallbadder, pancreas, liver, kidney, prostate-for hubby

3. Chest X-ray

4. Stress Echo - This alone is 10k in the hospitals

5. Carotid Doppler

6. ECG

7.  Lung Function Test

For me: pap smear, and breast exam

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Executive check up - Price Info
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2016, 09:50:38 am »
^Hubby and I are due for another executive check up. Since we have no medical issues our doctor advised us to get one every 3-5 years. We get ours done at SLMC-BGC. Prices start from 30K up.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Executive check up - Price Info
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2016, 08:28:53 pm »
^Thanks so much for the info MamaSqueak. I will inquire in St. Lukes. That's a pretty good price!!

Same here, doctor says every 2 years is fine for us in our 40s. Then perhaps our next one doesn't have to be done so exhaustively.  My last one was 4 years ago and hubby has never had one.

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Executive check up - Price Info
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2016, 01:32:44 am »
^ Thanks for the breakdown for the standard executive check up.  I honestly have not done any of those you mentioned and I am considering na gawin na nga since I am not getting any younger.  Ang mahal din ng 30k ha.

lyrahs

  • Guest
Re: Executive check up - Price Info
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2017, 12:37:47 pm »
Buhayin ko lang tong thread :)

Any of you sisses na nagpa-ECU na recently?
I'm looking for affordable ECU for me and my partner, kelangan na lalo at nagkaka-edad na.

So far eto yung nakita ko:

Manila Doctors - 2 days confinement = 33,700
                              1 day = 21,700 or 19,500 or 18,300
             outpatient: ranges from 7k to 13k

The Medical City - 7,215 outpatient

Hanap pa ako ng iba           

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Executive check up - Price Info
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2017, 04:26:48 pm »
Mas ok yata yun may Colonoscopy na included na din. Pag outpatient kasi parang basic test lang.

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Executive check up - Price Info
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2017, 12:40:46 pm »
Hello, anyone who has undergone Executive Check-up recently? Any recommended hospitals? Would you advise to have it done if you are in your late 30s?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close