watch now

Author Topic: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!  (Read 119372 times)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #340 on: December 13, 2010, 03:48:45 pm »
^ haha.. alternate kasi namin ginagamit with PB Co.'s dark choco peanut butter :) anyway, nabasa ko somewhere, may mini jars na yung PB Co... di ko lang sure if all-year round available and how much.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #341 on: February 11, 2011, 09:07:49 pm »
my friend was making kwento na Selecta has ice cream w/ Reese's peanut butter cups na?! OMG dream come :D ahaha! I was in the grocery pero parang wala akong nakita.. or since di ko alam, didn't bother to look much at the ice cream section...

cuppie_cake

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #342 on: February 11, 2011, 10:20:42 pm »
joining.. I ♥ my homemade PB cookies..  ;)

blueberryxdew

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #343 on: February 12, 2011, 12:04:06 am »
i make my own goodies too! i so loooove  PB and Cream Cheese Pie

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #344 on: February 12, 2011, 01:37:14 pm »
joining.. I ♥ my homemade PB cookies..  ;)
wow sana I know how to make one too! :P

I bought Presto Creams peanut butter cookies the other day when we went to the grocery. Haha, di ko napigilan e! :D

cuppie_cake

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #345 on: February 12, 2011, 01:41:16 pm »
^madali lang sis.. I can give u the recipe if you like, a little mixing and baking ok na.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #346 on: February 19, 2011, 09:55:41 am »
I bought Presto Creams peanut butter cookies the other day when we went to the grocery. Haha, di ko napigilan e! :D
just had this for breakfast! :D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #347 on: March 26, 2011, 02:39:45 pm »
my friend was making kwento na Selecta has ice cream w/ Reese's peanut butter cups na?! OMG dream come :D ahaha! I was in the grocery pero parang wala akong nakita.. or since di ko alam, didn't bother to look much at the ice cream section...

until now, di ko pa na-try :(

last week, i bought another jar of Peter Pan Honey Roast pb (crunchy) and Presto Creams peanut butter! Addict :D :D

^kaye^

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #348 on: March 27, 2011, 07:10:53 am »
my friend was making kwento na Selecta has ice cream w/ Reese's peanut butter cups na?! OMG dream come :D ahaha! I was in the grocery pero parang wala akong nakita.. or since di ko alam, didn't bother to look much at the ice cream section...

I was able to buy from Ministop :)

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #349 on: March 27, 2011, 03:28:06 pm »
I want peanut butter and jelly! Skippy yung madalas kong gamit na peanut butter :).

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #350 on: April 16, 2011, 09:16:44 pm »
di ko natiis, we bought a big pack of Presto Creams peanut butter cookies when we went to the grocery kanina :D

ilurvepeanutbutter

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #351 on: May 01, 2011, 06:00:51 am »
Anything with peanut butter (especially sweets) makes me addicted! :D

hyecenti

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #352 on: May 12, 2011, 08:32:58 pm »
gotta love peanut butter! my lolo makes the best!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #353 on: May 12, 2011, 08:37:37 pm »
I wanna try Snyder's peanut butter pretzel sandwiches (?) :) looks nice kasi,

daintydhaine

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #354 on: May 16, 2011, 02:28:38 pm »
recently tried Peanut butter co. in Mall of Asia.. every food in the menu has peanut butter.. they even have peanut butter wasabi for dip :) love it!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #355 on: May 18, 2011, 11:31:16 am »
^ dark chocolate peanut butter palang na-try ko. sarap! :D medyo dry lang bottom part ng bottle pag paubos na yung laman...

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #356 on: May 24, 2011, 08:07:23 am »
2 days in a row na na breakfast ko Presto Creams peanut butter cookies! Yum yum! :D

Calixta

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #357 on: May 30, 2011, 10:06:44 pm »
I looove Peanut Butter, specifically Skippy w/ chunks and roasted hazelnut. Tapos I love Peanut Butter w/ Banana Sandwich din. Pinapapak ko pa nga siya after meal minsan. Until my derma suggested to drop peanut butter kasi oily and acne-prone ako.  :'( :'(  As in parang sinabi sa akin na iwan ko na forever si Peanut Butter dahil di siya nakakabuti sa akin.   :(

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #358 on: May 31, 2011, 08:31:30 am »
^ fave ko rin before yung Skippy Honey Roasted na Chunky, pero when I got to try Peter Pan Honey Roasted Crunchy mas nagustuhan ko sya :D I still buy that Skippy variant if walang PP available. :D

ilurvepeanutbutter

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #359 on: July 03, 2011, 06:09:44 am »
Nothing beats peanut butter talaga ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close