Author Topic: dating a korean..  (Read 89421 times)

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #280 on: June 04, 2010, 11:45:13 pm »
at the end of the day,personality at ideas pa rin ang panalo...

kittypowerranger

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #281 on: June 05, 2010, 09:05:08 pm »
^ amen to that @ bubblin

honey-ecclaire

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #282 on: June 09, 2010, 05:23:13 pm »
couldn't agree more!^_^

avesoriano

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #283 on: April 10, 2011, 09:48:18 am »
i just remembered i dated a korean. It could have been romantic din siguro. Piggy back ride ba tawag dun? he gave that to me. I didnt realize that was kinda romatic to them :)

theotherjeckay

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #284 on: June 06, 2011, 05:26:29 pm »
how i wish that Korean men are what I see in dramas and movies.

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #285 on: August 21, 2012, 10:19:53 am »
@ave: Yeah piggy back rides are romantic to them. :) Piggy back rides are frequently portrayed in their Kdramas. :) So..it didn't work out sis? *at nag tanong talaga =D*


I have a friend she dated a Korean during our college years. I think their relationship lasted almost 3 years. Yung guy (yung Korean) went back to Korea after grad then went to Hawaii to take the Certified Mgt Accountant exam. Hindi na siya bumalik sa Pinas after nun. Though during that time they still have communication pero as time passes parang naging shaky na rin relationship nila tas sumunod yung communication. I think my friend waited for him almost a  year to come back to RP. We graduated in 2010 this year lang the guy made it official na wala na. He never came back after grad.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #286 on: August 23, 2012, 12:24:00 pm »

I find them a bit unrefined.  Pero baka yun lang yung mga Koreans that go out of their homeland.  Not sure.

honey-ecclaire

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #287 on: August 23, 2012, 09:44:32 pm »
yes,most of the teenagers na nandito eh bongga kung malasing mga yun!

krimania

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #288 on: August 24, 2012, 10:50:20 am »
I planing.. but dapat maganda :D haha

mikoarai

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #289 on: March 05, 2013, 03:10:20 pm »
I also once dated a Korean guy, first boy friend ko pa nga eh.

I can say that he was really a sweet and romantic guy just like sa Korean dramas, but unlike the strong over protective stereotypes, he was more on sa gentle side. Maybe because we were also young at that time. Hindi rin kuripot pag dating sa date and malinis naman siya sa katawan. Pero it's true na super ma pride kasi hindi siya gaano katangkaran so insecure siya about doon peron pinag pipilitan niyang ibahin yung height niya lol pero it didn't work out since naging long distance kami and he eventually dated a Korean girl after me.

I think mine could also be a special case since I'm half Japanese and Filipina and mas mukha talaga akong haponesa than filipino. Minsan napag kakamalan rin ako na koreana pag nasa pilipinas ako lol and most of the time, Koreans feel rivalry toward Japanese, which I don't personally care and luckily so did my ex boyfriend. He even tried to learn Japanese for me and vice versa. I can say that they are really nice to their girlfriends but not really to other people. Meron akong friend na pareho pa silang Koreans pero rude talaga yung boyfriend niya sa iba kahit girls pinapatulan pero mabait naman daw sa kaniya  :-\

It is true that most of the time rude talaga sila and karamihan feeling guwapo kahit dito sa Japan. I usually meet them in the clubs, super feelingero.I once tried to talk to them since I was helping my friend na kausapin siya tinanong ba naman kung anong lahi ng friend ko at ako then sabay I'm Korean and I was like "so?" Totoo rin na aggressive sila since I also experienced that when I went to Korea for vacation. They will literally come up to you and there was even a point where the guy grabbed my hand and tried to take me for driving. I was literally "are you serious?" I've heard from my Korean girlfriend that korean girls are really snobbish so most of the time, they find girls from other countries easy. But generally speaking, I have a lot of Korean girlfriends and they are all nice and sweet! So, I have no problem at all with Korean girls.

I think the big issue here is the cultural difference. I know this since I came from interacial marriage and by just seeing my parents, I know how hard it is sometimes.

markyy

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #290 on: March 09, 2013, 04:57:47 pm »
ngayon ko lang nakita ang thread na ito about koreans... i hope this would serve as a warning to girls over there who dreamed to have a korean bf... ... i am a seafarer and assigned to a vessel where most the crew and officers are koreans. my entire contract is a hell. gustohin ko man umuwi pero kailangan ko bunuin ang kotrata para makakuha ako ng license. beside sa communication problems (most of them encountered english subjects during college days) worst it according sa culture nila bawal mag-asawa ng hindi koreans. hindi tanggap ng family nila at ang family sa kanila ay napakaimportante. ang ratio ng lalaki ng ay mataas kumpara mo sa babae. kaya ang hindi nagkaka gf dito pumupunta dahil alam nila na ang filipina ay gustong gusto ang mga flawless at mapuputi na koreano...which is true...sila ay mababait pag kakaunti lang it means pag andito sila na mag-isa lang or 2. pero pag sila ay majority expect the worst. mataas ang tingin nila sa sarili kahit sila ay di marunong mag-english. so kung mag bf man kayo never kayo magpabuntis kasi malaki ang possibility na di nila kayo seseryosohin pati anak nyo......

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #291 on: March 10, 2013, 01:30:34 pm »
yes,most of the teenagers na nandito eh bongga kung malasing mga yun!

I stand corrected. I recently went to Vietnam. Weird lang nila talaga, they will sit or walk over you basta you are on their way. Nasa upuan ko nanga ang gamit ko, uupo pa sila, eh may iba naman upuan. It just so happen na yung kasama nila is sitting near me. Wala silang breeding.

And hindi ba Korean din yung suspect na nagchop chop ng pinay recently?  Tapos may isang kaso pa na nambubogbog?

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #292 on: March 10, 2013, 01:32:06 pm »

 I've heard from my Korean girlfriend that korean girls are really snobbish so most of the time, they find girls from other countries easy.

Yes, Koreans find Filipinas easy, I heard this before. Hindi lang pala from Koreans, from other nationalities din.


JakeTheDog

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #293 on: March 10, 2013, 01:34:56 pm »
Yes, Koreans find Filipinas easy, I heard this before. Hindi lang pala from Koreans, from other nationalities din.


True that. Why do you think sobrang rare ng pinoy guy to korean girl na couple. Because the pinay girls go ga** over Korean guys, hence they're easy.

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #294 on: June 08, 2013, 06:59:25 pm »
^ Yeah, something like that pero 'wag ka, my two blockmates (Pinoy guy, Korean girl) were actually together until the gal went back to Choson. Pero yeah, super rare ang ganyan hehe.

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #295 on: October 20, 2013, 07:10:26 pm »
super na sad ako sa thread na ito. reading this, parang ayoko na ng korean guys.

Sayang. type ko pa naman masculadong korean guys (not the effeminate ones).

XD

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #296 on: October 20, 2013, 08:11:31 pm »
Why I won't date a Korean so far:

1. they tend to be metrosexual. well, some/most of them

2. they like branded things.

3. totoo yung sinasabi ng ibang nagpost dito na wala kang maririnig na "sorry" pag nabunggo ka nila or something. Unlike the Japanese na super sorry sila konting pag rub lang ng skin sayo.

4. masyadong fashionista

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #297 on: October 20, 2013, 08:44:28 pm »
Agree sis oshiawase with your posts, although I have Korean buddies as well. Well, as what I have observed, they're okay naman and yeah, magalang din but they have not-so-good moments like sila-sila lang.

Your #2 statement is vindicated: My couz told me that she has a buddy from the US, and he said that he won't ever date a Korean girl ever again. Mahilig raw sa maluho. Ang pinag-awayan nila ang bag, kasi ang gift ng guy is 'yung not branded na bag... that's why they broke up.

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #298 on: October 21, 2013, 10:34:03 am »
yup! I've been there and every woman carried branded bags. Men too. Thing is, i doubt all of those bags are genuine. I mean, they have markets that sell fake bags like our very own Greenhills and Divisoria. They just want to make appearances.

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: dating a korean..
« Reply #299 on: October 21, 2013, 02:06:03 pm »
But I know a Korean guy who is really nice to Filipinos. He loves Philippines too. So don't over generalize.

But as to dating, natakot na ko sa feedback ng mga girls dito.

Sayang. Cute pa naman ng mga masculine korean guys. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close