watch now

Author Topic: Charlaine Harris' The Southern Vampire Mysteries (Sookie Stackhouse Series)  (Read 42305 times)

lyn

  • Guest
^^I was already in the cashier when I change my mind sis. I want to buy it all just one time.

heavensent

  • Guest
super miss ko na ang True Blood, grabe ang tagal ng new season :D

lyn

  • Guest
^O nga eh. Tagal ng June. 2 1/2 months pa.... I have to re-watch every episode of season 1 and 2. :)

em.em

  • Guest
pinapalabas nga sya sa HBO eh. :D

angel_eyes_2nite

  • Guest
^really sis? Anong schedule sa HBO po?

lyn

  • Guest
Oiii, I look around again the latest box set nya eh yung first book is yung True Blood na pic... :( I want yung cartoon sana. Hmmm, I guess I'll buy individual books if magkataon na ang covers eh yung True Blood na.

heavensent

  • Guest
^wala na din ako makitang book 1 na cartoon yung cover kaya nga yung book 1 ko yung True Blood na yung cover (courtesy of sis em.em, thanks ulit!)..

clueless

  • Guest
^ yung book 1 ko din tv tie in edition. pero may nakita akong book 1 na cartoon cover dati sa powerbooks megamall. months ago pa to, hindi na ako bumili kasi meron naman na ako. not sure lang if meron pa.

heavensent

  • Guest
^ really? sayang naman.. try ko din maghanap nun..

lyn

  • Guest
^I just saw one recently when I almost bought it. Nasa cashier na ako, tapos nag change mind ko. Sayang, when I went back there wala na. The only copies they have now is "All Together Dead". :-\

Huli ng pagsisisi. :(

Heatherette

  • Guest
I have the box set pero as usual naka-display lang silang lahat lol

lyn

  • Guest
I took the plunge, I went to Books a Million and I found "Dead Until Dark" that has the cartoon cover, so I went ahead and bought it. They're the only ones who has it. I've been all over the place kahit na may tornado storm warning dito. I can't sit still until I get one. In Wal-Mart, and this was in different branches, some has all the titles others just has the last one and their Dead Until Dark has the new cover. In B&N they have the hard bound cover of Dead Until Dark but yung size is not the big Hard Bound books, yung in between the size of a Hard Bound and the Paperback. The 8 book box set I saw there(B&N and BaM) had Dead Until Dark and Living Dead in Dallas book cover of True Blood the rest of the books are cartoon characters, eh, it wont match sa True Blood covers, set pa naman. So I think I'll just have to buy this series individually. :-\ Oh well..... as long as I'll get every title of the series, it's all good! :) I'll be buying the other titles next week I just want to secure the first book of the series. :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 10:33:49 am by lyn »

heavensent

  • Guest
^glad that you got the 1st book with the cartoon cover.. ok lang naman kahit paisa isa mo bilhin sis.. :D

lyn

  • Guest
^Me too! :D I'm very happy I got it. It's so hard to find a copy with a cartoon cover nowadays. And yeah, since I already read it naman pwedeng pa isa2x lang yung ibibili ko(I just think na papamahal if tag iisa yung bibilhin ko compare to buying a box set). But since I start na buying it, I won't rest until I bought all of them.  He-he ;D Gotta have it! Oh my Eric...2 months to go nalang for True Blood on HBO and just a few more days to go for book Dead in the Family. Excited! ;)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 03:41:41 pm by lyn »

hisana

  • Guest
Will Dead in the Family be available locally din on May 4, or may delay sa atin? Sorry, I'm ignorant pagdating sa book releases, LOL. Alam ko lang na yung Harry Potter and Twilight books yung sobrang big deal kung kailan irelease, hehe. Is it the same for Sookie?

Heatherette

  • Guest
^I know Fully Booked on time or minsan nauuna pa sa US.

heavensent

  • Guest
@lyn  - in no time mabibili mo din yan, i list mo yung books na meron ka na when you go to the bookstore, the last time kasi na bumili ako nalito ako kung ano yung books na meron na ako at wala pa, puro kasi may Dead yung title tapos ang dami.. haha :D

gnela_21

  • Guest
@ lyn, have you tried sa Amazon? I usually buy my books there, para walang tax and usually free shipping naman. :)

beckiebloomwood

  • Guest
I've been thinking of buying and reading the books na din kasi ang tagal ng season 3 ng True Blood. Naeexcite nako! kaya lang i'm not sure kung ma sspoil lang ng book yung excitement ng series.

heavensent

  • Guest
^ the series was good, but the books are way better..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close