We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Last Saturday I enrolled my 8 month old baby girl at Gymboree Trinoma. First I paid the 600 preview class then I saw my baby enjoyed so i decided to enrol her and get the lufetime membership. The 600php I paid for the preview class was deducted from the tuition and that time they had this promo 9300 i forgot howmany sessions but it will be up to first week of May. Then i also added 2000k for the lifetime membership 600 deducted and they gave me 10 free coupon play. But then I also plan to enrol my baby at Kindermusik in Capitol Greenstreet with teacher Suzette every Tues. But i will still let my baby attend the trial class.. Im such an excited mom😄
Kelan po start ng class ng gymboree? Or continues ba yun?