watch now

Author Topic: gymboree or kindermusik?  (Read 119472 times)

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #240 on: January 02, 2013, 05:10:31 pm »
Hi! How do I go about with the gumboree trial? Do i have to call the branch in advance for the sched or can i just walk in? And how much are the new rates for trial? Since a lot of other mommies jave mentioned that they increased their rate for 2013. TIA!

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #241 on: January 02, 2013, 05:14:24 pm »
Hi! How do I go about with the gumboree trial? Do i have to call the branch in advance for the sched or can i just walk in? And how much are the new rates for trial? Since a lot of other mommies jave mentioned that they increased their rate for 2013. TIA!

you can eith drop by the branch to sign up/schedule a trial or, if you already know the class and sked you want to try, you can just call the branch and have it scheduled. tapos on the day of the class itself, just go there early to settle the trial fee. P500 sya before, ewan ko kung kasama yun sa price increase.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #242 on: January 02, 2013, 05:20:49 pm »
^^I called the branch first and asked for the schedule of the class that I want for my daughter. I settled the fees on the day itself.

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #243 on: January 02, 2013, 07:36:18 pm »
^ & ^^ thank you very much fellow mommies. Will probably call just to make sure. :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #244 on: January 02, 2013, 07:55:42 pm »
^Welcome sis. Hope your child enjoys the class.

I'm thinking pa kung ie-enroll ko yung daughter ko sa L6 ng play and learn cus yung Saturday class nila maaga masyado, around 10 or 11am yata eh usually bath and nap time nya yon.

bucketsale

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #245 on: January 07, 2013, 09:42:26 am »
my concern naman is about their rates if im planning to enroll my kid for 4 mos class do I have to pay ba in full or can I do it monthly? pls share your tips and suggestions sisses. TIA.

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #246 on: January 07, 2013, 02:28:36 pm »
^if you don't want to pay ng 1 bagsakan, you can enroll naman ng 4-week classes, keep re-enrolling na lang at the end of every 4 weeks. pero mas makakamura ka talaga if you get the long term na 1 bagsakan lang yung payment.

enjey

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #247 on: January 07, 2013, 02:44:37 pm »
In kindemusik naman, it's P9,750 for 1 class, that's 15 sessions. So thats P650 per session. If you dont want to enrol, you can attend per session, P650 lang din. Yung difference lang is walang kit - cds nung song, musical instrument and diaper bag or lunch bag. Good thing naman kung per class, if you miss a class, less than P9750 yung total na mababayad mo. on the other hand, pag enrolled ka, They normally have 1-2 make up class at the end of semester so if you are enrolled in a class, you can have extra 2 classes for free na kasi they dont check attendance naman so they wouldnt remember kung umabsent ka ba o hinde :)

jhez

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2013, 11:19:10 am »
Nakontak ko teacher jeannie. Hanap p daw slot for my daughter

Edit: cubao every sunday slot ni baby :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 05:05:56 pm by jhez »

applepink

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #249 on: January 25, 2013, 04:24:30 pm »

sexydee

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #250 on: January 25, 2013, 04:34:42 pm »
Nakontak ko teacher jeannie. Hanap p daw slot for my daughter

Edit: cubao every sunday slot ni baby :)

Did you attend last Sunday sis? My baby attends the 9am class every Sunday. :)

jhez

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #251 on: January 27, 2013, 07:23:44 pm »
^yep sis. Di yata tayo nagaabot. Naaabytan namin yun out ng 12nn.

Di nakapasok baby ko today kasi nakaconfine sya. She had pneumonia. Baka next week sa global ko sya ipa make up class...

sexydee

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #252 on: January 28, 2013, 12:18:58 am »
^aw wawa si baby. Get well for baby!

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #253 on: January 28, 2013, 01:15:12 am »
How many kids are usually enrolled in a kindermusik class? With ours, we usually have 5-6 babies, which i feel is just right. Are bigger classes more chaotic? Hahahaha

I will re-enroll ky daughter to kindermusik but will also sign her up for free play at gymboree for activity. I was talking to a mommy who also attended kindermusik, she said the music class of kindermusik was better than gymboree.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #254 on: January 28, 2013, 11:37:09 am »
^Kindermusik specializes kase in music and a bit of dance. I want to enroll my daughter in Gymboree's music class too but I noticed that they did the music classes in the classroom so baka ipa-trial ko muna kung ano magiging response ng toddler ko.

iceebaby

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #255 on: March 04, 2013, 02:04:06 pm »
My twin toddler enjoyed Kindermusik soooo much. Kindermusik is music + play. What I like about kindermusik is kids learn the importance of silence. Hindi puro play and roughness or too much excitement.

I saw a great improvement esp sa eldest ko na I enrolled for 2 years. Teachers also saw the difference of those who were in the class vs those who did not attend.

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #256 on: March 05, 2013, 01:03:13 am »
Mga sis enrolling your kids here ba would mean qualified na sila mag grade 1 after or para lang tong extra class and need pa din ipasok si baby sa traditional preschool?


khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #257 on: March 05, 2013, 07:42:32 am »
^sis, kindermusik does not teach "lessons" per se. It's more of a social class with music and instruments. It will not replace pre-school.

I had my daughter try out the L3 class at Gymboree. I'm not exactly a fan of the class, seems too chaotic for me. Plus the things they were "teaching" the babies, to climb, slide, etc. my daughter does all of that already on her own. I will go with my original plan - continue Kindermusik classes with Gymboree gymplay once a week.

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #258 on: March 05, 2013, 02:13:20 pm »
^thanks very much sis for the reply. 😊

I'll inquire at gymboree robinsons magnolia since it's nearer then will scout for kindermusic as well. Alcres in agno st has it if i'm not mistaken.

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: gymboree or kindermusik?
« Reply #259 on: March 05, 2013, 02:20:46 pm »
Has anyone tried gymboree family classes?

I have a 2yo and 10mos baby so i'm thinking of this one.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close