We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^thanks for the info khriseee! Dr. Liz didn't respond to my email about Kindermusik trial classes in Shang kaya I went with the one near our house na, hehe! Blessing in disguise naman yata kasi I learned from another mom that teacher suzette's classes is supposed to be part of the Maestro class chaka I really like her. She's really nice and plus factor is that if I enroll J in the Saturday classes it's just a 10-15 min drive away from our village. Iwas traffic! yay!
the good thing about gymboree's classes are they are all age-appropriate. so the classes they will recommend you are specifically designed for your child's age level.
Hi sis! So even non-walkers ok lang sa play class ng gymboree kaya? Kasi my son although super likot na cant walk on his own pa. He needs to be assiste kasi parang lasing pa, hahaha! He's just learning. So parang im second guessing if ok na mag play class...
^^^sis how much yun Kindermusik? Pwede po pa-pM ng contact number? Thanks.