We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Help naman mga sis. Anyone knows where I can buy a corner type curtain rod? I want my curtain to look like this that's why i'm looking for that corner curtain rod:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-S3vNr_o2BRk/Tk60cOnnNKI/AAAAAAAAHyk/XdVyD7OpPqI/s1600/IMG_1688.jpg
try inquiring at Shell Canvas.
^ Sis, saan nakakabili ng semi black na curtain? I'm very new with curtain designs kasi. Ganun ba yung sa picture na pinost ko, black out curtain ang tawag? Where can I buy one?
saan pwede bumili ng ready made na roman shade?meron ba sa 168 or tutuban?
Yung curtain ni Kim dito sa picture:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-S3vNr_o2BRk/Tk60cOnnNKI/AAAAAAAAHyk/XdVyD7OpPqI/s1600/IMG_1688.jpgIto lang ata yung makapal na type, but what do you call this type of curtain? Yan din kasi hanap ko.