watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Forever (MUFE)  (Read 144796 times)

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #560 on: February 07, 2016, 07:26:39 am »
 Has anyone tried the MUFE Face and Body and MAC Face and Body? I've always been interested in both :P

I've read reviews pero kadalasan kasi yung gumawa ng comparison, based abroad eh :/

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #561 on: March 27, 2016, 12:12:51 am »
I recently got the MUFE Step 1 Mattifying primer and I like it a lot. It really keeps my make up intact and shine free for ages. Best of all, hindi ako nag break out. Medyo sensitive kasi ako sa primers lalo na pag silicone based. New hg primer ko na yata ito.  :)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #562 on: March 27, 2016, 07:48:55 pm »
^ how much bili mo sis?

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2016, 11:11:54 pm »
^I got mine sa Incheon airport, bale Php1700 na lang pag kinonvert sa peso. Dito sa atin Php2,300 yung price nya.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #564 on: March 28, 2016, 03:36:44 pm »
question po, anong shade po sa MUFE Pro Finish Foundation ang NC30-35? TIA!

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #565 on: April 15, 2016, 11:06:00 pm »
I recently got MUFE Ultra HD foundation dahil ito yung foundation na ginamit sa akin nung nagpa bridal make up trial ako and nagustuhan ko yung finish, very natural at hindi makapal. I am NC20 sa Mac and I got shade 117/Y225 and nice match naman siya sa akin. I like na hindi siya ganun ka yellow like my Mac Studio Fix. Hopefully, hindi ako magbreak out.  :)

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #566 on: April 20, 2016, 02:28:11 pm »
Has anyone tried the MUFE Face and Body and MAC Face and Body? I've always been interested in both :P

I've read reviews pero kadalasan kasi yung gumawa ng comparison, based abroad eh :/

I've tried the MUFE Face and Body and it's a really natural finish. I love all MUFE products though so I might be bias.

I haven't tried tha MAC Face and Body so can't compare.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #567 on: April 25, 2016, 10:54:13 pm »
ok ba ang foundation primer nila?

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #568 on: August 08, 2017, 08:39:00 pm »
^Yes sis! I particularly love Step 1 Mattifying base(Black) and Step 1 Hydrating base(White)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #569 on: August 16, 2017, 05:09:18 pm »
MUFE HD looks like crap at the beach :P Even when set with powder

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #570 on: August 17, 2017, 05:08:36 pm »
I tried and fight hard to like the MUFE HD foundation because it looks really good in photos but in actual, it looks horrible on my skin. 

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #571 on: August 17, 2017, 07:09:29 pm »
^ ano yung weather sis? Does it look like a bunch of "makeup" caking all over your face? Like it looks... rough and the makeup seems to "be on top of rough skin" na parang hindi nablend sa skin? (it looks like cement) gahd, that's what it looked like a beach. I was MORTIFIED!!!!!!!! But sa mga pictures ko dami nagcomment artistahin daw. Lechugas hahahahaa

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #572 on: August 17, 2017, 07:24:18 pm »
^ yes, that's it!! haha Pero diba super photogenic naman :D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #573 on: August 17, 2017, 09:23:05 pm »
^ correct. That's why I still kept it. Ako yung pinakafresh sa pictures, yung iba kase basta sabihin mo dagat di na yun magmakeup, or magpowder lang (or powder foundation) Anyway, makeup flaws in person are just worth a day, but pictures are forever, char! Pang photoshoot or outdoor photography lang ata to. Beware if daming guests though.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #574 on: November 20, 2017, 10:11:00 am »
who uses aqua seal ba yun?
and any lippie na pool proof?

thanks mga sissses.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #575 on: March 15, 2019, 04:12:05 pm »
Mac NC30 here, sa MUFE Ultra HD anong shade niyo?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close