watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Forever (MUFE)  (Read 144902 times)

jccastro15

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #540 on: August 01, 2014, 03:07:14 pm »
Hi sisses!

Does anybody know the price of MUFE Compact Shine On?
Is it available at MUFE counter?

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #541 on: March 11, 2015, 11:20:48 am »
I just bought the aqua brow in their Megamall branch. It's P1450, not P1350. :)

Purchased my second tube of Aquabrow in shade 20 yesterday. Saw my post about buying Aquabrow last year, and wooot, I purchased my second tube exactly one year (as in same date haha) after I bought my first tube. :)

Serendipity aside, I'm so happy that this product lasts a year on me, considering I use it everyday. It seems expensive but super sulit naman pala. :D I even have a little left from my first purchase, sinisimot ko pa rin siya ngayon. :)

My only beef about the product is even though it claims to be waterproof, it slides off my oily face na by afternoon. Parang napupunas yung sa outer edges. But it's the best brow product I've found na, so I'm sticking to it. Told the SA about my concern, and she suggested the brow seal. She tested it on me and lo and behold, perfect nga yung brows ko even after attending a family event that lasted til 10ish p.m. Very positive review din sa makeupalley, though konti lang nagreview. It's pricey at P1750, but I'm seriously considering it. :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 11:22:44 am by roxyhart »

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #542 on: March 12, 2015, 11:57:09 pm »
roxyhart I have the Aquabrow in #10, 20 and 25.  Perfect ang #20 for me.  Online kasi ako bumibili noon kaya sayang yung 10 and 25 di ko color.  It stays the whole day for me when I am indoors pero you are right pag sa labas and oily na face ko di na sya ganun ka perfect lalo na dun sa parts na dinaya ko as in walang hair. 

Will check that brow seal nga.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #543 on: March 13, 2015, 12:01:23 am »
Has anyone tried the hd cream blush na nasa pan? Bet ko 330.

kiracharlie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #544 on: March 13, 2015, 11:13:23 pm »
Buhay pa ba MUFE sa Megamall? Last ko nakita yun was in April.

It's in the new section. In front of H&M, 2nd floor.

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #545 on: March 14, 2015, 06:01:16 pm »
I've only recently tried MUFE's Aqua Liner and I must say that I'm really impressed. I only have shade #2, which is a shimmery black, but I want to go back and get a black or brown shade that's not shimmery. I think this is well worth the price because of how easy it is to apply and remove as well. The staying power is also awesome, even on my oily lids.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #546 on: March 15, 2015, 01:46:25 am »
Sa mga merong HD finishing powder, how long have you been using it na? When are we supposed to throw it out? Mejo matagal na kasi yung sakin and I'm not even halfway done..

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #547 on: March 16, 2015, 01:27:27 pm »
It stays the whole day for me when I am indoors pero you are right pag sa labas and oily na face ko di na sya ganun ka perfect lalo na dun sa parts na dinaya ko as in walang hair. 

Mismo sis. Yung parts na wala or wala masyadong hair madaling mapunas sa akin haha. Still looking for a remedy for that. Perhaps the MUFE brow seal, or some other brow primer? Naghahanap pa ako. :)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #548 on: July 19, 2015, 01:25:32 pm »
I recently got the Pro Finish powder foundation and I'm impressed. Medium to heavy coverage (depending on what you want) and comparable to MAC Studiofix. I like MUFE much better though. The texture is silkier and it didn't break me out.

Love, love it!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #549 on: July 19, 2015, 02:20:02 pm »
Loving the HD Powder again. Didn't like it much the first time I tried it a few years ago but this time, I like it a lot. I don't know what I'm doing differently but it's working much better for me now.

miranda

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #550 on: July 25, 2015, 11:59:20 am »
hi sisses! how much ang Pro Finish powder foundation? Thanks.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #551 on: July 25, 2015, 08:08:08 pm »
^
Sis, try calling one of their branches for a more updated price. :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #552 on: July 26, 2015, 01:28:11 am »
Musta mga eyeliners ng MUFE? Dipa rin ako nakakabili

susejangeles

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #553 on: July 26, 2015, 10:53:47 pm »
hi sisses! how much ang Pro Finish powder foundation? Thanks.

Hi sis. Pro finish sa moa ko nabili nasa Php 2450 ata sa pagkakaalala ko :)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #554 on: July 27, 2015, 03:45:41 pm »
Sayang P1850 ko sa MUFE Aqua Smoky mascara.  Naenganyo kasi ako sa brush shape.  Dapat talaga pag mascara wag ng mamahalin.  Sana Maybelline Falsies mascara na lang binili ko pareho lang effect sa akin.

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #555 on: July 28, 2015, 08:51:11 am »
@achengtarush too bad. ako naman i loved it. baligtad tayo. didn't like the drugstore mascara kaya nag high end ako.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #556 on: July 28, 2015, 04:39:25 pm »
@lady gwenhwyfar, konti lang kasi lashes ko kaya siguro di sulit sa akin.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #557 on: January 16, 2016, 01:11:54 am »
malaki ba talaga difference pag may primer?

planning to buy the Step 1 primer.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #558 on: January 16, 2016, 11:49:25 am »
^ seconding this question


waaa! I'm in love with the MUFE HD foundation..makes me look naturally flawless and so fresh.
pero all my friends say it's so walang kwenta daw sa kanila..coverage is horrible on them.
also, I had a face itch mga 1 day later. Not sure if related.
oh well.

bloody_venus

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #559 on: January 17, 2016, 03:07:32 pm »
bought mufe full cover concealer (no.10) kelangan ko kasing macover yung pimple marks pag me pupuntahan akong events and since based sa reviews ito yung pina ka recommended i tried it kaso i dont think it works, mas na hide pa ng rimmel liquid foundation yung marks ko compared to this lol

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close