We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis che, P 1500 ang aqualiner.
HG ko ang mufe hd foundation. Sa lahat eto lang yung mukhang natural sakin. I use beauty blender sponge in applying para mas natural tignan. Also konti lang nilalagay ko para hindi siya mag mukhang naka makeup. Ok ba ang powder nila? Wortht the price ba?
^they dont have a store in Shang I believe, and I think iba na yung owners ngayon so they're starting to open new branches again.
so sad lang MUFE is not doing great here sa PH, they had a store sa sm the block.. closed na sha wala pang 1 year.their store sa bonifacio high street closed na rin. isa nalang ata store nila sa shangri la mall.