watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Forever (MUFE)  (Read 145042 times)

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #500 on: February 21, 2014, 11:22:27 am »
So expensive. OA!

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #501 on: February 21, 2014, 06:54:20 pm »
If 1350 PHP yun Aqua Brows locally pwede na for me since I haven't found the perfect shade. Online it ranges 1100 - 1200 PHP plus shipping fee pa.

I have #10 before, it is too grayish so I let it go. Thinking of getting #15 or #20. Mga sis, could someone confirm the price locally?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #502 on: February 24, 2014, 05:10:09 pm »
I really like MUFE, so far lahat ng products I got from them naging HG ko. I like their hd blush din tho I haven't bought one pa, pero I sooo love yung color na nilagay sakin ng mua. That was years ago. ;D

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #503 on: February 25, 2014, 06:14:18 pm »
Anyone here knows how much the liquid aqualiners are in Megamall?

sharksglow

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #504 on: February 25, 2014, 09:51:18 pm »
i have the hd liquid foundie. okay naman cya, lightweight feel talaga, kaso its not for oily skin, as what  have noticed. or ako lang ba to? for sme reason, ayaw ko sa finish nya. yes its looks so flawless and smooth to the extent that it looks fake. im using rt buffing brush in applying. are there other ways or tips to apply to make it look natural? im setting it with the hd powder btw. which i think is very nice :)

yung aqua brow din, i have one in 15, i love it :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #505 on: February 25, 2014, 09:56:19 pm »
^I wore the HD foundation today, di talaga siya pwede sa weather natin. Ilang minutes lang nag-oil up na ko at ang pangit ng itsura.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #506 on: February 26, 2014, 05:46:08 am »
@sharks mix it with your moisturizer para mas sheer. how about a stippling brush instead of buffing? Para may konting texture. Pag buffing kasi almost airbrushed na ang effect

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #507 on: February 26, 2014, 07:23:04 pm »
Still loving the HD microperfecting primer. As in a little goes a long way and hindi ako nagoily kahit weather pa sa pinas. Unlike yung hourglass na primer ko hindi masyado maganda sa oil pero maganda sa application ng foundation

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #508 on: March 04, 2014, 08:23:40 pm »
buti na lang nagbasa ako dito at hindi pa ako nagbayad ng hd foundie ko I work out pa naman

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #509 on: March 05, 2014, 08:56:30 am »
HG ko ang mufe hd foundation. Sa lahat eto lang yung mukhang natural sakin. I use beauty blender sponge in applying para mas natural tignan. Also konti lang nilalagay ko para hindi siya mag mukhang naka makeup.

Ok ba ang powder nila? Wortht the price ba?


k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #510 on: March 08, 2014, 08:03:58 pm »
sis che, P 1500 ang aqualiner.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #511 on: March 10, 2014, 10:58:48 am »
I just bought the aqua brow in their Megamall branch. It's P1450, not P1350. :)

So far I'm super duper loving this. :-* Mac girl boy saka yung similar product ng Bobbi Brown pinagpilian ko, but good thing I decided to get MUFE Aquabrow instead. Super natural! And lasts all day on my hyper oily skin.

Hay bakit ngayon ko lang nameet si Aquabrow. I've been using MAC deep brunette eyebrow pencil and it look sunnatural. Now I wanna delete my photos with obvious pencil eyebrows haha. Basta, love, love, love si Aquabrows!

I wanna buy naman one from their Rogue Artist lipstick line. Might go back later to buy. :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #512 on: March 10, 2014, 11:17:23 am »
^Huh? nagmahal na si aquabrow? I just bought mine November last year e sa SM Aura booth naman nila. Mahal na nya ah. Buti na lang a little goes a long way, pero if it can last me one year, pwede na rin.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #513 on: March 10, 2014, 11:31:49 am »
P1450 talaga sis, I double checked pa my receipt just now. Yikes so nagmahal na siya kaagad and just recently lang? Eeps. Tinanong ko din kung how much yung Mat Velvet, if I'm not mistaken, P2750 sabi sa akin. Check ko mamaya. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #514 on: March 10, 2014, 03:24:55 pm »
^
Sis would you happen to know if complete yung shades nila ng aquabrow in megamall?

Sana may light btown. :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #515 on: March 10, 2014, 04:34:22 pm »
Not sure sis, pero marami sila dun. :) Light brown yung akin, the SA matched me to shade 20. Swak na swak naman!  ;D

I got a lipstick din kanina, Rogue Artist Natural in shade N26. I love it! Highly pigmented, moisturizing, and nakaka-brighten ng face. Mas love ko na ata ito kaysa sa existing MAC/NARS lipsticks ko, I like the formulation and the pigmentation. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #516 on: March 10, 2014, 05:16:41 pm »
^
Oh goody! That's my shade too. At least di na ako mamomroblema sa back up pag mauubos na. Thanks! :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #517 on: March 10, 2014, 06:24:22 pm »
naalala ko yung n26, gusto yan nung ate ko bilhin. he!he! medyo mahal lang din ang lippie
dito. well everything naman is mahal here compared sa US.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #518 on: March 13, 2014, 01:42:04 pm »
May MUFE na sa Greenbelt 3!

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #519 on: March 13, 2014, 04:55:33 pm »
Yay! So it seems like N26 is a popular shade hihi. Pretty naman kasi talaga. It looks like MLBB on me when it fades  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close