watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Forever (MUFE)  (Read 145084 times)

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #460 on: April 30, 2013, 04:01:40 pm »
I was on their e-mail list and they did send one saying that they'll be handled by another distributor here, forgot the name, so the existing stores are closed na nga. Hope they come back soon.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #461 on: April 30, 2013, 11:15:17 pm »
^ Hope when they come back magopen sila dito sa south :)

purpleme

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #462 on: August 03, 2013, 06:12:40 pm »
what shade kaya ako sa MUFE HD if I am NC25 in MAC Studio Fix Fluid, in between Fiji and Punjab in NARS Sheer Glow? Majority sa reviews na nababasa ko #120. But I'm torn kung #120 or #127 ako, or a mix of #117 and #123. Parang hindi naka-arrange in depth yung shades nila eh..

In terms of depth, 117 < 120 < 127 diba? And lahat clean yellow? Tapos 127 < 123 but #123 is olive and for NC35 na based sa nababasa ko online. Tama ba? hehe. Kasi yun nakausap ko online sabi, the higher the number, the lighter. nyek! parang di naman hehe.

I'm yellow-olive (konti) kasi. Expensive naman kung mimix ko pa yung 117 and 123.

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #463 on: August 06, 2013, 10:15:20 am »
Hi is the Mufe concealer good for under eyes? I plan to buy the aqua brow once maubos my boy girl by mac. I really wanna try mufe concealer. Ive been using mac studio fix for undereyes but I became whiter so the shade does not go with my under eyes anymore. Where can I buy mufe?

burberi

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #464 on: September 05, 2013, 02:48:35 pm »
^No more mufe na here in the PH. You have to buy it online or preorder it from legit sellers here.

mm_lo

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #465 on: September 18, 2013, 11:08:50 am »
been eyeing the HD liquid foundi :)

AprilSmith

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #466 on: September 18, 2013, 11:23:48 am »
Sayang wala na sila dito. But I hope they open again in PH. Yung HD Liquid Foundation nila yung pang-events ko. I'll have to order online when I run out.

mm_lo

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #467 on: September 18, 2013, 02:27:06 pm »
Where can we order MUFE HD foundi online? :)

AprilSmith

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #468 on: September 18, 2013, 03:09:17 pm »
^ I order on eBay, sis. :)

mm_lo

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #469 on: September 19, 2013, 01:45:30 pm »
^ I order on eBay, sis. :)

sino seller sis sa ebay?:)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #470 on: October 06, 2013, 10:12:44 pm »
May mufe sa sm aura, 2500+ yung matvelvet foundation, 1900+ yung full cover concealer.. Ang mahal naman!

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #471 on: October 07, 2013, 07:48:51 am »
^Ang oa naman ng price

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #472 on: October 07, 2013, 12:09:27 pm »
Meron MUFE sa SM Aura.  The Aqua brow though is always oos.  Hino-hoard daw kase.

AprilSmith

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #473 on: October 07, 2013, 12:25:21 pm »
^ Sis, saan sa SM Aura? Ano mga malapit na stores. Thanks. :)

Sis mm_lo, wait lang, PM kita re: international eBay sellers where I bought foundation. :)

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #474 on: October 07, 2013, 12:58:17 pm »
Temporary lang daw yung space ng MUFE sa SM Aura. Depende pa daw sa sales. ):

sis AprilSmith, sa tapat ng Stradivarius judging by the photos on their Instagram account (http://instagram.com/makeupforeverphilippines). :)

burberi

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #475 on: October 07, 2013, 04:14:23 pm »
@izzie7 kung ganyan kamahal price tatagal kaya sila? Parang mas okay pa mag-preorder sa mga sisses natin dito sa GT :P

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #476 on: October 07, 2013, 10:57:53 pm »
^oo nga sis, parang sobra naman sa mahal. Magpashade match ka na lang dun tapos preorder ka online $36 lang yung matvelvet e, kahit man lang 2100 e.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #477 on: October 16, 2013, 03:06:18 am »
if there's one brand that I will use for all my makeup needs, this is it!

i want to invest on their HD foundation and concealers in global shades. napaka photogenic kasi.. good luck lang talga sa presyo lol

must say that their eyeshadows are top notch.

burberi

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #478 on: October 16, 2013, 06:10:31 pm »
Sisses, you know how much their concealers cost here sa store natin? :)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #479 on: October 17, 2013, 01:51:28 pm »
Wanna try aqua brows.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close