watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Forever (MUFE)  (Read 145071 times)

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #420 on: February 02, 2012, 06:37:49 pm »
^Oily skin din ako sis, HG ko yung Mat Velvet +. Yun naman ang itry mo  :D

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #421 on: February 06, 2012, 11:48:13 am »
^^Sa akin okay naman ang HD foundation. I have oily skin also pero hindi naman nagmantika ang face ko.

I also considered getting the mat velvet dati pero sabi kasi nung SA mas heavy ang coverage nito compared sa HD. Gusto ko yung HD very natural looking lang sa face ko. Although hindi ko pa na testing mag pa picture using this.

Another MUFE product na favorite ko is their lipstick #33 and #38.

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #422 on: February 23, 2012, 07:34:50 pm »
Do anyone knows he much ang mat velvet sa HK? Mas mura ba dun?

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #423 on: March 09, 2012, 06:48:12 pm »
i believe naman na hindi testers ang binebenta nila, magiging kasiraan nila yun eh

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #424 on: March 09, 2012, 07:11:50 pm »
^^Sa akin okay naman ang HD foundation. I have oily skin also pero hindi naman nagmantika ang face ko.

I also considered getting the mat velvet dati pero sabi kasi nung SA mas heavy ang coverage nito compared sa HD. Gusto ko yung HD very natural looking lang sa face ko. Although hindi ko pa na testing mag pa picture using this.

Another MUFE product na favorite ko is their lipstick #33 and #38.

Favorite ko din #38 :)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #425 on: March 09, 2012, 07:37:09 pm »
Do anyone knows he much ang mat velvet sa HK? Mas mura ba dun?

I forgot sis exact pero mga 380 ata or 360 ang Matt Velvet

Elle

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #426 on: March 10, 2012, 12:09:31 am »
^ Doc kailangan ko 'to ma-try! My friend is going to hk next week, pag ok mas mura dun pabili.

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #427 on: March 10, 2012, 12:23:48 am »
^^Thanks. nakabili na ako :)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #428 on: March 10, 2012, 12:30:38 am »
^dito ka na bumili? pareho lang pala ng price dito at hk

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #429 on: March 10, 2012, 12:35:48 am »
^ Doc kailangan ko 'to ma-try! My friend is going to hk next week, pag ok mas mura dun pabili.

Pabili mo din akong Dr. Jart! hehe! Email mo sa akin address mo.

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #430 on: March 10, 2012, 01:20:21 am »
^dito ka na bumili? pareho lang pala ng price dito at hk

yep dito ako bumili. :) kaso di sa mufe counters mismo..
di naman gaano pareho.. mas mura ng onti sa HK :)

pirena

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #431 on: March 12, 2012, 09:58:23 pm »
mga sis any mist and fix users here? any feddback?

red_apple

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #432 on: March 13, 2012, 10:13:37 am »
^sis I'm a user of mist and fix as well.  okay naman sya it holds the make up longer though diko masyadong naappreciate kung gano kalaki ang difference if walang mist and fix.  i only use that kasi if may special occassions.  Pag ordinary day hindi.

muriel1

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #433 on: March 13, 2012, 11:55:38 am »
^sis I'm a user of mist and fix as well.  okay naman sya it holds the make up longer though diko masyadong naappreciate kung gano kalaki ang difference if walang mist and fix.  i only use that kasi if may special occassions.  Pag ordinary day hindi.

i used the mist and fix last weekend to set my model's make up during our class. ang galing, parang it gave sheen to the make up na otherwise medyo powdery at first because of the translucent powder i used to set the foundie. yung longevity i couldn't tell kasi after the hands on session nakipagdate na ata yung model ko. hehe...

pirena

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #434 on: March 13, 2012, 11:05:25 pm »
thanks mgs sis, i was torn kasi betwen this and the UD all nighter

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #435 on: April 27, 2012, 11:23:12 am »
pasali.. i love mufe!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #436 on: April 27, 2012, 11:36:36 pm »
Sobrang love ko talaga si matt velvet +.. Best for oily skin.

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #437 on: May 01, 2012, 06:23:15 pm »
Just bought their Rouge Artiste Intense Lipstick in shade 12 to use as my daily lipstick. It's their pearl finish in a light, pinkish-purple shade that's very natural looking on my fair skin. Color pay-off is great at first application. It's supposed to be long lasting, but if your eating oily food, you'll re-touch, though it still left some color on my lips after eating. Drinking or anything else, it stays put well enough. It feels a bit drying when on, but it never chapped my lips, and you'll forget you have it on eventually.

femmenagerie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #438 on: December 17, 2012, 02:32:55 pm »
I attended my friend's wedding last week. I needed to have my hair and makeup done by a pro, since I was part of the entourage. I noticed they used MUFE mat velvet on me. Super ok on my skin. I'm morena and the effect was just flawless. I think I have combination skin and the mat velvet foundation stayed until the evening. Take note, I had my makeup done at 11am. I left the reception at about 8:30pm. Went to the hotel to change clothes and went to the mall, but still my face looked fresh. I only had to put some face powder before leaving the hotel room to remove a bit of oil. Actually, it would still have looked good even if I didn't retouch on powder. Hence, I'm thinking of getting it for myself even if it's a bit too pricey than my usual makeup.

Also, does anyone know if MUFE has BB creams? I've never been fond of putting primers and foundations. With BB cream, at least ready to go after putting it on na. Hehe :)

Thanks!

blackstar

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #439 on: February 13, 2013, 12:10:48 am »
Hi all, does anyone know if the MUFE stall in Shang relocated somewhere else? Went there earlier but it's gone :( Been calling the High Street branch but no one was answering. Has it closed down too?  :-\

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close