watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Forever (MUFE)  (Read 145197 times)

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #360 on: December 27, 2011, 04:14:48 pm »
^ang alam ko lang na store nila is High Street and Shang. Baka Kryolan yung nakita mo sa the block?

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #361 on: December 27, 2011, 04:27:46 pm »
kryolan yun, dati pa yun mufe sa the block 3 or 4 years ago pa, sana nga ibalik

Fafi

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #362 on: December 27, 2011, 04:56:05 pm »
^ Okay, thanks sis  :) to those who frequently visit their shang branch, do they always have the lift concealer in stock ?  :)

sarahsensible

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #363 on: December 28, 2011, 11:26:14 am »
mga sis, any of you tried MUFE All Mat as a primer? thanks in advance

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #364 on: December 31, 2011, 04:23:55 am »
I LOVE their sculpting blushes! My HG blush! Definitely better than Mac!

prettygretchen

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #365 on: January 01, 2012, 07:49:35 pm »
How much yung MUFE camouflage concealer palette? Thanks girls

1800 at the fort

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #366 on: January 02, 2012, 01:09:45 am »
Anyone meron reviews dito ng mat velvet? super lemming ko siya dami good reviews sa youtube and bloggers but it would be nice to hear soem feedback from felow GTs:)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #367 on: January 02, 2012, 01:22:23 am »
^ matt velvet is nice sis if you have oily skin and you want full coverage, it's kinda heavy on my skin though sa ibang sis natin light feeling lang daw sa face sakin hindi siya light eh and yun finish is too matt i hate it kapag blush tints or gel blush ang gamit ko nagssmear eh favorite ko ang mga tints and gel blushes so binenta ko nalang matt velvet ko yun bumili nun hg nya ngayon ang matt velvet ay ayaw ko din ng amoy ng matt velvet

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #368 on: January 02, 2012, 11:48:25 am »
I want to try the HD setting powder too. I heard we should only use a little so as not to get the whitish cast. How little is too little ba? I'm currently using DiorSkin powder. Ok sya pero paubos na. Want to try MUFE but I'm kinda scared.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #369 on: January 02, 2012, 12:34:52 pm »
^The HD powder is a tricky powder to use besides I think it's quite overpriced. You can get the same from other brands.

MUFE Foundations are good. I have all except the lifting one. My favorites are the HD foundation and F&B Foundation. Mat Velvet + is too matte for me to use.

^^^Matte Velvet + is good for oily skinned girls. It lasts really long on the skin but like what sis chirochan said, it can feel a little heavy because of its really amazing coverage.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #370 on: January 02, 2012, 05:39:13 pm »
^ I guess it's not a typical foundation for everyday use. Since I don't like heavy feeling din na parang ang dami gunk sa face. But I really have oily skin so I am still taking it into consideration just for the heck of trying it out. Dahil ang dami dami niya maganda reviews. I think it can work for me since I use powder blushes and I avoid naman gel and tints since lalo nagooily muka ko. Lol.

Thanks for the input sisters

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #371 on: January 02, 2012, 05:46:22 pm »
^Try F&B Foundation. It's water based and feels absolutely light on the skin. Just don't expect full or even medium coverage. It's good for evening out the skin. This should be ok for oily skin

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #372 on: January 02, 2012, 06:29:12 pm »
HG ko MUFE Mat Velvet +. I use moisturizer first before applying and so far wala naman akong prob sa kanya  :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #373 on: January 02, 2012, 11:23:36 pm »
Sis Zai, magkano yung MUFE Matte velvet +? Thanks! :)

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #374 on: January 02, 2012, 11:31:36 pm »
^2, 220.00 sa Rustan's sis  :D

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #375 on: January 02, 2012, 11:45:43 pm »
naguguluhan na talaga ako kay matt velvet+ kung bibili ako ulit ang bigat kasi sa face pero good oil control at coverage, although perfect na talaga si Guerlain pe parang gusto ko pa ng isang foundie, maganda si mufe hd liquid foundie thanks kay sisKat ulit, partner na sial ng mufe hd creme blush ko

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #376 on: January 03, 2012, 12:18:49 am »
Sis Zai, what shade gamit mo? bagay ba yung Ivory na shade sa skin tone natin?
May nakita kasi ako online na MUFE matt velvet + in Ivory keri na ba yun? Or dapat yung 25 or 30?

Thanks! :)

sarahsensible

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #377 on: January 03, 2012, 12:37:23 am »
oos si all mat, i think ito na ang uubra sa mga clients ko na super oily na wa epek ang mac prep+prime and smashbox... haay sana nga

Fafi

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #378 on: January 07, 2012, 10:11:10 pm »
Bought the lift concealer a while ago at shang, it didn't came with a box, ganon ba talaga sa shang branch hindi nagbibigay ng box? ???

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #379 on: January 07, 2012, 10:59:48 pm »
^
Experienced the same when I bought the HD foundation almost 4 years ago. It didn't come with a box. Then I thought at a later time that I could have been sold a tester. I didn't know better back then.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close