watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Forever (MUFE)  (Read 145212 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #300 on: February 23, 2011, 01:22:37 pm »
^^Welcome :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #301 on: February 23, 2011, 01:46:10 pm »
^ako din napapaisip, kaso sana 2 days na lang on weekends, lima ba naman LOL

sis, merong 5 saturdays na schedue :)

lelila

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #302 on: February 23, 2011, 02:30:06 pm »
^yes, yun nga sabi ko, sana 2 consecutive saturdays, kaso nga ginawa pang 5.

ms.kristin

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #303 on: February 23, 2011, 10:32:46 pm »
what's HD foundation shade for NC30-35?

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #304 on: April 01, 2011, 07:09:01 pm »
@ms.kristin: there's a lot of shades for those in the NC30-35 range. I use 140 and I'm an NC30-35 in MAC.

Was about to purchase three Rouge Artist Intense Lipsticks kanina --- shades #23, #34 and #37 --- good thing I was able to restrain myself. Next time nalang since hindi naman sila urgent need unlike my NARS Foundation Primer and Cream/Gel Liner (thinking what brand pa).

I'm eyeing MUFE's contour kit. It's really nice. I think it'll look really natural compared to using a bronzer. It's Php2,200 + (can't remember the exact price)

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #305 on: August 15, 2011, 02:05:15 am »
anybody here tried the face and body gel foundation? sounds promising. how much too?

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #306 on: August 15, 2011, 10:41:07 am »
i love their aqua eyeliners  :)

pirena

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #307 on: August 16, 2011, 08:19:05 pm »
i love their brow corrector. it looked good on my mom :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #308 on: August 16, 2011, 08:33:45 pm »
i've been meaning to try their mat velvet, but i always forget to check it out.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #309 on: August 16, 2011, 11:12:52 pm »
^Mat Velvet + is good if you have combi or oily skin. I don't think those with normal skin will like it. I've had mine for about 8months and while I think it's a great foundation, I won't recommend it to anyone with my skin type (used to be normal, now normal-dry). But since I already have it, I mix it with a moisturizer to make it more hydrating. It never broke me out, it lasts long and it photographs well. It dries quite fast though so it's best applied in small sections. I think Kim K. uses this sometimes.

Ysabelli

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #310 on: August 17, 2011, 02:47:46 am »
anybody here tried the face and body gel foundation? sounds promising. how much too?

Yes its very nice. Gel type consistency, can be thinned out with water. Very light coverage.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #311 on: August 17, 2011, 08:46:30 am »
^^thanks. i do have oily skin. :)

kikaykit

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2011, 02:54:34 pm »
what's HD foundation shade for NC30-35?
[/quote

i use 123 sis... im nc35

kikaykit

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2011, 02:55:45 pm »
i've been meaning to try their mat velvet, but i always forget to check it out.

i have it!!! and im soooo surprised that i actually LOVE it! :D i usually like glowy skin effect but the mat velvet + is awesome. doesnt feel heavy at all!

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2011, 03:10:45 pm »
i have to check my shade pa. i don't trust MUAs pa naman, haha.

kikaykit

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2011, 03:12:37 pm »
^ try mo check temptalia's site para may idea ka na on the shade... ang hirap pa naman dun sa boni hi street na branch, ang panget ng lighting! not sure sa shangrila :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2011, 04:21:49 pm »
^i checked it out na, naka-save na sa phone ko matagal na, hehe. still, iba pa rin when trying it out e.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #317 on: August 17, 2011, 05:16:17 pm »
^That's what I do, too. I refer to Temptalia's foundation matrix, look for swatches online then try my probable shade match(es) at the store/counter. It's always been better that way rather than asking the SA/MA to shade match me.

kikaykit

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #318 on: August 17, 2011, 09:38:49 pm »
^ i agree! heehee. usually mas tama pa yung napipili kong shade kesa sa nirerecommend nila sa akin!

sunnysan

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #319 on: August 19, 2011, 08:27:08 pm »
took the personal makeup class sa maquillage professionnel. ang nice ng mga makeup ng MUFE! I'm NC30 and the HD foundation in 123 is my perfect match. :) ang hirap lang dito sa seminar na to, parang i wanna buy everything na! lol! though feeling ko mac has nicer shades in terms of e/s. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close