watch now

Author Topic: I am scared of...  (Read 71413 times)

Trianna

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2013, 05:00:40 am »
getting sick, growing old poor, remembering ghost stories when i'm alone, sound of motorbikes behind me with 2 riders on it

ladyfoxy

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #221 on: April 02, 2013, 06:44:09 pm »
Rejection
Failure

dukezah

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #222 on: April 02, 2013, 08:24:48 pm »
1. death
2. failure
3. rejection
4. being alone
5. cats (hehe)
6. fear na baka lokohin ako ng bf ko

lawrence01

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #223 on: April 05, 2013, 12:07:54 am »
finding out she just wanna satisfy her desire to be desired.

px17

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #224 on: April 05, 2013, 12:56:55 am »
-humiliated in front of madlang people.
-harassed
-lost someone I love
-lost my cat! As in!! I would be crazy. I super dooper love my bebi cat.
-pointy objects
-cockroach ewwww.

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #225 on: April 06, 2013, 05:15:31 pm »
Flying ipis
Butiki. Ewan ko ba kung anong meron ako at lagi akong nilalapitan ng mga 'to. Jusko, hilakbot ko na lang! XD

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #226 on: April 07, 2013, 05:25:25 pm »
- loosing my love ones
- snakes and ipis!!

janedoe007

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #227 on: April 07, 2013, 10:30:31 pm »
-losing my loved ones
-heights! yikes!

Leigh Anne

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #228 on: April 13, 2013, 07:11:45 am »
^same here sis.

 losing my loved ones. 2010 mom was rushed to ER and i never felt as scared as i did that day

wowry

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #229 on: April 14, 2013, 02:51:45 pm »
death in the family
losing my pet
grave illness

Shiecg

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #230 on: April 14, 2013, 03:14:50 pm »
losing loved ones...
mawalan ng work
magkasakit  :(
masiraan ng ngipin
ahas

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #231 on: April 21, 2013, 02:22:13 pm »
ipis na lumilipad
takot ako magfail kasi ayoko nadidisappoint love ones ko esp. myself
takot ako magkawrinkles pero i know this is inevitable i can only delay it haha

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #232 on: April 24, 2013, 09:19:06 pm »
I'm scared of:

- Mapag-iwanan (late bloomer prang ganun)

Shiecg

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #233 on: April 25, 2013, 11:58:37 am »
I'm scared of:

- Mapag-iwanan (late bloomer prang ganun)


ha ha, natawa ako dito sis, wag ka mag alala mukhang may makakasama ka..."ME" isa rin akong late bloomer :-)

anonymous0124

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #234 on: May 13, 2013, 12:38:01 am »
MATH haha!

Trianna

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #235 on: May 13, 2013, 07:48:44 pm »
retiring without money, getting gravely ill, remembering ghost stories when home alone  :o

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #236 on: May 14, 2013, 12:02:51 pm »
Mawalan ng magulang di makayanan magisa sa buhay maging palaboy

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #237 on: July 23, 2014, 02:35:14 am »
Falling for the wrong guy all over again

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #238 on: July 24, 2014, 10:45:12 pm »
I'm scared of losing him ....

MNG

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #239 on: July 27, 2014, 11:28:21 pm »
Im scared of taking pills

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close