watch now

Author Topic: I am scared of...  (Read 71400 times)

LoSiNGGRiP

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2011, 03:12:55 am »
death

foxygirlash

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2011, 04:00:06 am »
getting seriously ill

serendipity02

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2011, 09:35:59 am »
wedding disasters.. im so sacred my wedding will not go according to plan..

abbey

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #143 on: July 05, 2011, 10:08:06 am »
- death (i am not ready to die!)
- aging (wrinkles, maglalabasan na ang mga sakit, limited na ang pwedeng gawin)
- getting seriously sick (yung tipong bonggang suffering and gastos)
- worms (kakakilabot lang)
- being financially unstable (in reality mahirap ang walang pera)

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2011, 01:01:17 pm »

- worms and cockroaches
- tooth extraction
- injections, surgeries
- Cancer
- accidents

einna_angel

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2011, 11:43:03 am »
Old age. I'm scared that no one will look after me..  :(
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 11:56:18 am by einna_angel »

kirstenchelsea

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2011, 11:53:14 am »
heights
snakes
supernatural beings

Beyland

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2011, 11:57:32 am »
anything that crawls, slithers, or has fins with really sharp teeth  :o

pressany

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2011, 01:37:05 pm »
being irrelevant!

ilurvepeanutbutter

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2011, 03:30:51 am »
Disappointments & failures
Losing loved ones
Snakes and reptiles

shatygabrielle

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #150 on: July 15, 2011, 05:30:23 pm »
getting old and to be alone

HeLLuVa

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2011, 11:53:07 pm »
Losing my 'cool'.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2011, 03:49:31 am »
unstable/ unclear future!

chastee8

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2011, 08:38:17 am »
DEATH
getting pregnant again
financially unstable
serious illness
snakes,cockroaches
live alone
to gain weight again(oh my....its not easy to lose weight after giving birth)

whitelady17

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2011, 09:11:36 am »
I'am scared of


Giving birth (hindi pa ako buntis hah)
death of a love one family or relatives
hindi matuloy ang wedding because of lack of budget

prettyliciousme

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2011, 09:47:49 am »
- losing loved ones
- earthquake
- ghost
- heights
- snakes, dog, cat, bird..basta hayop takot ako..
- death

HeLLuVa

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #156 on: July 28, 2011, 03:17:58 pm »
Getting denied at my USEM interview.  :-\

hoyhoy

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #157 on: July 28, 2011, 03:20:50 pm »
-losing my loved ones
-wedding disaster
-misfortune

pooka08

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2011, 05:07:10 pm »
being alone. haha!

- the dark
- cockroach
- aging.

whitelady17

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2011, 11:00:48 am »
injuries

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close