watch now

Author Topic: I am scared of...  (Read 71390 times)

mangoshaker

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2010, 04:41:26 am »
- death
- losing someone who is really close to me
- worms and snails

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2010, 07:59:59 am »
taking it against you...and i'll be your absolute nightmare ... ;)

Nuthella

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2010, 11:29:07 am »
- to be left alone in the dark
-  failing grades
- flying roaches
- losing whatever i have right now
- getting pregnant too early
- marrying a loser
- grow old alone
- die at an early age
- becoming a fashion victim

kho_leen

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2010, 07:42:30 pm »
spiders!!!!

ravena

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2010, 12:15:41 am »
being idle.
not learning.
stoic.

-- no movement or progress in life.

geminilady1984

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2010, 01:52:34 am »
* earning lesser than I have right now
* not becoming a mother (with or without a husband)
* marrying a "palamunin"/dumb husband
* driving a car (i am issued with a company service vehicle (gas is free) since nov 2008 but haven't drive it by myself)
* getting heavier in weight and bigger in size (I am already in the XL size now)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 09:26:39 pm by geminilady1984 »

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #126 on: July 14, 2010, 09:53:18 am »
furry animals (they are "breathing stuffed toys")
crossing the street
people suddenly crossing the street when I'm the one driving

anir

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #127 on: July 17, 2010, 04:10:03 pm »
I'm scared of roaches...

roaches phobic...

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2010, 12:01:33 pm »
what i'm capable of...  ;D

empress

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2010, 10:13:00 pm »
> losing my sanity, being emo again
> losing my interest & look for another
> running out of patience :(

ELectricFeeL

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2010, 03:30:11 am »
Roaches !

wackychloe

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2010, 03:30:57 am »
Losing my mom and my kids..

eireen

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2010, 04:38:23 pm »
LINDOL!! anytime daw baka magkalindol at maglalaho daw ang marikina  :'(

patchi2012

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2011, 05:20:04 am »
losing a love one.....and so as closed spaces

13

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2011, 05:39:11 am »
Aging. Losing my youth. Hahaha. I have becomed superficial. I can't imagine myself all wrinkled and ugly. Dapat ma-discover na ang fountain of youth. Oh well.. just rambling here...  ;D

Mlabable

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2011, 06:03:51 am »
Death of loved ones  :'(

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2011, 06:14:31 am »
heights..hindi ako sumasakay ng roller coaster or even ferris wheel.. don't do zipline, rapeling, rock climbing...

and the sea.. hindi keri ng powers ko magbangka, yung napapaligiran ako ng tubig lang.. I feel helpless.. or mag swim.. psychological probs I know, but nagpapanic talaga ko pag lumagpas na sa dibdib ko yung tubig.. kahit naka life vest ako.. lumulubog pa rin ako... (praning lang) haha!!!

kunek

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #137 on: July 04, 2011, 04:42:29 am »
I am scared. . . Of my every waking moment knowing there is nothing to do with.

diwata

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2011, 06:37:22 am »
... growing old alone. Not having someone to love and love me back... :(

Ail18

  • Guest
Re: I am scared of...
« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2011, 10:43:18 pm »
... losing my job...
... next year to come... my set limit is near end...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close