watch now

Author Topic: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series  (Read 53360 times)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2016, 09:46:30 am »

"when you're young, you believe there will be many people you'll connect with.
Later in life you realize, it only happens a few times"

"you cannot replace anyone because everyone is made of such beautiful, specific details.
what is lost is lost."

~Before Sunset

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2016, 01:56:43 am »
"Love makes you do crazy things, insane things. Things in a million years you'd never see yourself do. But there you are doing them... can't help it." - Wicker Park

"As if!" - Clueless (I love Cher!)

"In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you." - Juno

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2016, 02:19:13 am »
“God made marriage to be for life. That’s why you gotta keep your vows to your spouse. You gotta ask God to teach you how to be a good husband/wife. And don’t just follow your heart, because your heart can be deceived. But you gotta lead your heart.”  - Fireproof

simang

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2016, 06:37:47 am »
I feel like you are the reward for everything I did right in my life.
- Then She Found Me

You should be kissed. Every hour, every minute, everyday.
- The Lucky One

All that stupid crap they tell you about how fulfilling teaching is? It's all true.
- Ted Mosby, HIMYM

I'm an individual. And I feel how I feel when I feel it.
- Hannah, Girls

Madami pa but those are what's on the top of my head right now.

shopatsooperbeaute

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #164 on: May 27, 2016, 02:27:38 pm »
"Do you believe in love at first sight? I know what you’re thinking: The world is a cynical place, and I must be a cynical man, thinking a woman like you would fall for a line like that. Thing is, it isn’t a line. So please, hear me when I say this: I have never loved anyone as I do you right now, in this moment.”

Sherlock Holmes
Elementary
Pilot

inugracia

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #165 on: May 27, 2016, 05:15:25 pm »
John Clare: Do you like poetry?
Vanessa Ives: All sad people like poetry. Happy people like songs.


Dr. Victor Frankenstein: Scientifically speaking, life's nothing but a series of chemical reactions. So, to accelerate or decelerate that process is of no great matter. It gives us that illusion of power in a life with little, does it not? And yes, it becomes an addiction, this... seeking transcendence. Much like your addiction to God.


Vincent Brand: There is a place where the malformed find grace, where the hideous can be beautiful, where strangeness is not shunned but celebrated. This place is the theater.


Dorian Gray: Photographs are so ironically impermanent. They capture one moment in time to perfection. A painting can capture eternity.


Vanessa Ives: I dont remember clouds when we were young. Were there any, my dearest Mina? Just beyond the horizon, perhaps? Or was it all seashore and sandcastles? Such a thought is naive, I know. But arent memories always that?


Victor: What is love but a kind of creature waiting to be unbound? A malady. What does it bring any of us but confusion and bedevilment?


Sir Malcolm: She will cease to be who she is.
Ethan Chandler: Then I will love who she becomes.


Vanessa Ives: I might have fallen in love with you, if you don’t mind me saying that.
Ethan Chandler: You still might.


Ethan: You know what I am?
Vanessa: Yes, and here I stand. Sir Malcolm is going to Africa. This dreadful house will soon be empty. We can lock the doors and walk away forever.
Ethan: There's no walking away from what I am.
Vanessa: What we both are. I have run from the darkness for so long. Only to find myself in a place darker still. Walk with me.


John Clare: The kind touch of a hand.
Vanessa Ives: I saw it earlier. I was having coffee with a friend. He's in love with someone, though I don't know if he knows it. But... she touched his hand. And his face... something I had never seen before. A kind of peace, anyway.
John Clare: The cruelest kind. It's lethal, that touch... for it leaves your heart at the mercy of another. You're so unprotected.
Vanessa Ives: We're all awkward in love. Mine has always gone awry. When I have opened myself to it in the past, it's left me... damaged. The consequences are too grave.
John Clare: And what is our recompense? We who cannot cast out boats on that sea.
Vanessa Ives: [Vanessa smiles] And how are we to navigate the waters when they are so alien?

- Penny Dreadful


fille_09

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #166 on: September 05, 2016, 02:23:07 pm »
There is no secret ingredient it's just you.To make something special,you just have to believe it's special.-Kung Fu Panda

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2016, 11:47:02 am »
"Maybe you are just too scared that someone might actually want to be with you."

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2017, 11:20:00 pm »
I knew that whatever the truth looked like, the opposite must be true.
?    Patrick Jane, Season 6 episode 8

Everybody lies.
- Dr. House

ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2017, 01:20:18 am »
The thing about addiction is it never ends well, because eventually, whatever it is that was getting us high stops feeling good and starts to hurt. Still, they say you don't kick the habit until you hit rock bottom, but how do you know when you're there? Because no matter how badly a thing is hurting us, sometimes letting it go hurts even worse.

- Grey's Anatomy

ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2017, 01:45:51 am »
The key to surviving a surgical internship is denial. We deny that we're tired, we deny we are scared, we deny how badly we want to succeed, and most importantly we deny that we are in denial. We only see what we want to see, and believe what we want to believe, and it works. We lie to ourselves so much that after awhile the lies start to seem like the truth. We deny so much that we can't recognize the truth right in front of our faces.

- Grey's Anatomy


Wow, bigla kong na-miss to ah!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 03:21:00 am by ayi0119 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close