watch now

Author Topic: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series  (Read 53260 times)

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2013, 06:53:58 pm »
"Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher."
   - Morgan (Criminal Minds)

Step 13: Wait and see if Ted tells Robin. And if he does..
..It means your best bro in the world has let go of Robin and has given you his blessing.
   - Barney (HIMYM)

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. "
   - Sirius Black (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. "
   - Aldus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)

"Tell them whatever you like. But make it quick, Remus. I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for." 
   - Sirius Black (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want to get.
   - Michael Scofield (Prison Break)

You can't go back and make a new start.. but you can start now and make a new end.
   - Dr. Sara Tancredi (Prison Break)

He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual.
   - Haywire Patoshik (Prison Break)

Man at airport- " That is heavy, what you got in there?"
T-Bag- "About 75lbs of none of your business, Pedro!"
   - Prison Break

"When a man’s down, you give him your hand."
   - Michael Scofield (Prison Break)

"Michael Scofield: If I surrender now, I lose everything I love.
Priest: But do you lose your soul in the process?
Michael Scofield: Well we all have our crosses to bear."
   - Prison Break

"Two brothers that’ll go to the ends of the earth for each other. Too bad only one of you will survive."
   - Bill Kim (Prison Break)

"After Mom died, when it was just you and me, I remember having trouble sleeping. Never knowing where you were. But when I’d wake up in the morning, there’d be this paper bird, an origami crane, sitting next to my bed. And I never knew what it meant exactly, but I figured it was your way of letting me know you were checking in on me. Anyway, I looked it up. The crane. It stands for familial obligation. Watching out for your own. Maybe it’s my turn to watch out for you."
   - Michael Scofield (Prison Break)

"Sara Tancredi: Get your hands off of me, you son of a-
Theodore Bagwell: Hand, not hands, thanks to your boyfriend."
   - Prison Break (KWELA TALAGA SI T-BAG)

"If you think I’m gonna leave my brother behind, you have massively underestimated me."
   - Michael Scofield (Prison Break)

"Dr. Brighton: He came to me with absolutely no sense of self-worth. The loss of both parents very often does that to a child. But with the low latent inhibition, something interesting happened to Michael. He became very attuned to all the suffering around him. He couldn’t shut it out. He became a rescuer. One of those people who are more concerned with other people’s welfare than their own.
Sara Tancredi: I didn’t know all of this about him.
Dr. Brighton: Then maybe you don’t know Michael Scofield."
   - Prison Break

"You were born a Scofield, but you’ll die a Burrows."
   - Christina Scofield (Prison Break)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:00:44 pm by simplykristine08 »

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2013, 07:41:23 pm »
naalala mo nung ako andyan diba ikaw yung nagsabi sakin na baka kaya tayo iniiwan ng taong mahal natin kasi baka meron pang darating na mas okay, na mas mamahalin tayo, yung taong hindi tayo sasaktan at paasahin yung nagiisang taong magtatama ng mali sa mga buhay natin ng lahat ng mali sa buhay mo

-popoy in one more chance

grabe ang iyak ko sa scene na to. kasi totoo at tamang tama eto kay basha

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2013, 02:15:16 pm »
"admit it i'm hotter than you!" edward cullen to jacob black

laughtrip to! haha..  ;D ;D

sis, baliktad. it was jacob who said that to edward ;D

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2013, 09:53:07 pm »
"They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other."

- The Notebook

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2013, 01:38:46 pm »
i rather make mistakes than do nothing. i rather mess up than miss out completely.  - the oxford murders

krishaish

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2013, 05:01:45 pm »
Ladies, you can get your tiny brains to rest. Once again the world has proven - anything you can do, I can do better.

A hot lifeguard is like kleenex! Use once and throw away. You could ask for a better rebound!

Don't ever go to high school, Dorota. The girls are spoiled, stupid and ungrateful!

 I have an itch that only Chuck can scratch and he won't oblige unless I tell him I love him.

When the truth fails you, you have no choice but to abandon it. Make something up, idiots! With friends like these, who needs friends.

Do you know how hard it is to get revenge when your enemy is changing every five minutes?

    -Blair Waldorf

entwife

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2013, 11:01:08 am »
LOTR TTT

Sam: It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

- I can quote the entire trilogy and post it here. haha

bpa

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2013, 04:51:31 am »
Friends -  "She's your lobster"

kharenlouisse

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2013, 03:50:23 pm »
Cameron in 10 things I hate about you

"just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you can treat people like they don't matter" ;)

estemariel

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2013, 10:34:27 am »
The Vow
Quote
How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?
– Leo

When In Rome
Quote
The only spell that I'm under, is yours.
– Nick

A Gentleman's Dignity
Quote
Truthfully, what's more stressful than love? It's not as if you can submit a resignation and quit. Nor does it work out just you work hard on it.

Reply 1997
Quote
An age where you feel like you could love anyone, where you put everything on the line for the smallest of things. Eighteen. Adults say that it’s an age where we laugh if a leaf tumbles by. But back then, we were more serious than any adult, more intense, and had our strength tested. 1997. That was how our eighteen was beginning.
– Sung Shi Won

Quote
Liking someone isn’t a choice. It comes from your heart. Sometimes, you don’t notice when someone likes you. No matter how much you struggle there’s no answer. If you like her already, there’s nothing to decide. Don’t regret it. Just do what your heart says.
– Kang Joon Hee

Quote
From my childhood friend with the runny nose, to my first love, to my girlfriend, and now as husband and wife. We passed through the same time period, shared the same memories, and now are getting old together. This familiar heart-fluttering moment…I like it.
– Yoon Yoon Jae

estemariel

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #150 on: June 16, 2013, 10:56:31 am »
Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.

I love this quote too!  ;D

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #151 on: June 16, 2013, 11:03:32 pm »
For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again. ~ The Case of Benjamin Burton

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2013, 05:32:17 am »
I love this quote too!  ;D

ako din. parang kahit ilang taon na nakalipas, memorize ko paren! lol!

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2013, 05:33:49 am »
ako bago lang tong movie na to. pero favorite ko yung isang linya don

"The closer you look, the lesser you see." - Now you see me

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2013, 02:11:04 pm »
"You can either be happily married or you can be always right. You can never be both."
-Burt, Raising Hope

Maria

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2013, 06:12:19 pm »
"Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become... habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character. And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny! What we think we become."

- Margaret Thatcher, The Iron Lady  :)

blissedout

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2015, 09:35:03 pm »
What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer. I wait impatiently as it connects. I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing. Not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beating of my own heart. I have mail. From you.
-You've Got Mail

Nastygal

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #157 on: May 12, 2015, 11:58:59 am »
You don't listen to others, you only want to hear the sound of your voice.... Burlesque!

 

missyA

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2015, 08:26:01 pm »
"Love requires sacrifice..always" Ira - The Longest Ride

zoegirl

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2015, 02:35:36 pm »
The bad guys lie to get in your bed; the good guys lie to get in your heart. -brooke davis, one tree hill

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close