watch now

Author Topic: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series  (Read 53344 times)

cherubimkisses

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 10:15:35 pm »
Peyton: Nice shot.
Lucas: Nice legs.

-One Tree Hill

pamkins

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 06:35:42 pm »
eto yung pinaka nag-stick sa akin:

"Never make a decision based on fear."- kevin in Seventh heaven

sobrang dami sa GG!

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 03:06:03 am »
Pirates of the Caribbean ulit:

Would you still love me if i was anything other than i am?

- Calypso/Tia Dalma

rheagirl

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 03:11:32 am »
To hell everybody basta ikaw masaya : sharon cuneta
at her movie:  kung ako nalang sana

daisy_duck

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 06:36:39 am »
We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness'."

-Susan Sarandon in Shall We Dance-

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 05:34:29 pm »
^i like that.  kung tama ang pagkakaalala ko, it was the answer to the question why, despite knowing how much love hurts us, people still get married. :)  very nice.

From Hero:

Maggie Cheung:  All under heaven!  That's all you care about!
Tony Leung: And you.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 06:53:51 pm »
I'm so addicted to He's Just Not That Into You that I keep repeating this scene just because of the lines haha

Gigi: But you didn't! And that same wise person told me that I'm the rule. That I have to stop thinking that every guy will change, that I have to stop thinking that...
Gigi: ... I'm the exception...
Alex: You are *my* exception.

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 07:55:59 pm »
From Kung Fu Panda:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift.  That is why it is called the present.

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2009, 08:27:16 am »
"Hindi lahat ng nagmamahalan kailangan may relasyon.."

Bukas na lang kita mamahalin

suPer girL

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2009, 05:15:25 pm »
naalala mo nung ako andyan diba ikaw yung nagsabi sakin na baka kaya tayo iniiwan ng taong mahal natin kasi baka meron pang darating na mas okay, na mas mamahalin tayo, yung taong hindi tayo sasaktan at paasahin yung nagiisang taong magtatama ng mali sa mga buhay natin ng lahat ng mali sa buhay mo

-popoy in one more chance

crashing waves

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 10:10:56 am »
From Pride and Prejudice:

“If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject for ever.” - Mr. Darcy

From Interview with the Vampire:

“Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we." - Lestat

From The X-Files:

“A dream is an answer to a question we haven't learned how to ask.” - Mulder

Issie

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 02:48:24 pm »
"you make me want to become a better man" - from As Good As It Gets

"i'm just a girl...standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her" - from Notting Hill ;)

sassy_taurus8

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 05:59:32 pm »
Alice Dixon as Cielo: "Ate, wag mong kunin sa'kin si Alex, kundi mamamatay ako." then sabay iyak..
Lorna T. as Maita: "Wag kang mag-alala, ipalilibing kita."

-from "Nagbabagang Luha"

"It's not our abilities that show who we really are--it's our choices." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter

"Why torture yourself when life will do it for you? Who said that? I did! Go ahead and quote me." - "Big Girls Don't Cry... They Get Even"

Little Girl: "...and then Mommy kissed Daddy, and the angel told the stork, and the stork flew down from heaven, and put the diamond in the cabbage patch, and the diamond turned into a baby!"
Pugsley: 'Our parents are having a baby too."
Wednesday: "They had sex."

-from Adams Family Values

Jerusha Abbott: "Mrs. Semple, what is Love?"
Mrs. Semple: "Love is a bad habit -- it's much safer to have the measles -- they aint near as painful."

-Daddy Long Legs

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 06:45:13 am »
From Great Expectations:

Don't you understand, that everything I do, I do it for you. Anything, that might be special in me, is you.

- Finn

Do you know what that is?  It's my heart.  And it's broken.

- Ms. Dinsmoor, repeated by Finn

miss understood

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2009, 09:07:24 am »
Matatalo ka lang kung ititigil mo ang laban

- Slam Dunk Tagalized Anime Series  ;D

cutiemiel

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 01:59:26 pm »
From Maging Sino Ka Man (TV Series)

Anne Curtis
"Yes, I am a slut, but I am the best slut in town"

and syempre from Sam
(read with feelings ha!)
"I never... said... that I love you."

Di ko malimutan yung confrontation o scene ng sinabi nila ito.naiyak ko na feel ko sya.

While you were sleeping
 - Lucy: "The truth was that I fell in love with you. Yes, all of you. I went from being all alone to being a fiancee, a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, and a friend. I may have saved your life that day, but you really saved mine. You let me be a part of your family. I haven't had that in a really long time."

« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 02:18:04 pm by cutiemiel »

angelica20

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2009, 07:25:09 pm »
In the movie "Can't Hardly Wait", there was a line in that movie that goes something like this: "Fate takes you just as far. Destiny is when everything falls right into place and its just up to you to make it happen."

angelica20

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2009, 07:29:05 pm »
- My Best friend’s Wedding
“ If you love someone, you say it right then out loud, or the moment just… passes you by”

- Phenomenon
George: “Hey would you, uh, love me for the rest of my life?”
Lace : “No, I’m gonna love you for the rest of mine”.

- Indecent Proposal
“If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never yours to begin with.”

- Notting Hill
William: “I live in Notting Hill, you live in Beverly Hills. Everyone in the world knows who you are.”
Anna: “I’m also just a girl, standing infront of a boy, asking him to love her.”

- The Bridges of Madison Country
“I don’t want to need you, ‘cause I cant have you.”

- Untamed Heart
Caroline: You love with your mind and soul, not your heart.”
Adam: (touching his chest)“Then how come I hurt here when you’re not with me?”

- Jerry Maguire
Jerry: “I love you. You… complete me.”
Dorothy: “Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at “hello.”

- Runaway Bride
“look I guarantee that we’ll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine I’ll regret if for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you’re the only one for me.”

- Love Story
“Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”

- The English Patient
Katharine: “Promise me, you’ll come back to me.”
Almasy: “I promise, I’ll come back to you. I’ll never leave you.”

- Moulin Rouge
“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to be love and be loved in return.”

- When Harry meet Sally
“It’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Years Eve. I came here tonight because you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”

- Shadowlands
“We can’t have the happiness of yesterday without the pain of today.”

- As Good As It Gets
Melvin: “You make me want to be a better man.”
Carol: “That’s maybe the best compliment of my life.”

joden

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2009, 08:19:12 pm »
Forrest Gump
"Stupid is as stupid does."

If Only
Ian to Sam
"I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions soaked with fear... Today, because of you... what I learned from you; every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed... and I've learned that if you do that, then you're living your life fully... it doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all... So thank you for being the person who taught me to love... and to be love. "
----------
Sam:....."Right before we got into the cab, he told me about how i thought him to love. Loving him was so easy for me" (super naiyak ako sa part na yan  :'( )


My Best friend’s Wedding
“ If you love someone, you say it right then out loud, or the moment just… passes you by”


One True Thing
"It's so much easier to be happy. It's so much easier to choose to love the things that you have, instead of always yearning for what you're missing, or what it is that you're imagining you're missing. It is so much more peaceful."


Jerry Maguire
"You complete me."
"You had me at hello."
"Show me the money!"



Runaway Bride
"I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret is for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart you are the only one for me."


sa House and Grey's Anatomy ang dami. hehe.. di ko na lang ma-list lahat.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2009, 08:24:15 pm »
You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

Pride and Prejudice

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close